• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB stem nut with ram ball MCL

JS_racer

Street Cruiser
looking for a MCL stem nut with ram ball,
since the accident they are unable to create more at this time. frustrating for a consumer but understandable as a person.

Thanks,
Joel

nope, that's what i have now. this was a nut that replaced the 12mm stem nut, had a 26mm head and a ball in the middle.
i have had to pull my setup off and its a pain in the ass, tape on the bottom to catch the parts, then to reinstall. on the bike it works well. just want something easier to get to the stem adjustment.

thanks for the time,
Joel

small ass picture, but hope it helps.

Attachments

• 8e2f0ee52388be742872e642d771d990_image_100x79.jpg
    8e2f0ee52388be742872e642d771d990_image_100x79.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 133