• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB Touring seat.

I can buy outright OR negotiate a trade that would include an almost new Corbin seat. Ed
I bought a new Kawasaki concours touring seat from KFm motoradd out of Germany. Took two weeks to get it. Almost $300 cheaper after shipping then a new one is in the United States. I got mine yesterday. Along with a new air filter. Check out the exchange rate. It's pretty good right now.

I bought a new Kawasaki concours touring seat from KFm motoradd out of Germany. Took two weeks to get it. Almost $300 cheaper after shipping then a new one is in the United States. I got mine yesterday. Along with a new air filter. Check out the exchange rate. It's pretty good right now.
A link would be helpful.

https://www.kfm-motorraeder.de/en. There you go. I didn't want to give people the exact site I wanted to let them search it. That way they didn't think I was trying to push KFM . I found this site through a Google search. Way at the bottom. There may be cheaper places in Germany or in other European countries. Use your Kawasaki touring seat part number and search it on KFM site. I bought the seat and a Kawasaki air filter for my concours at the same time. You can Google the exchange rate from euros to dollars. I paid $366 for the seat.37. dollars for the filter and $101. For shipping. The shipping is a flat rate. If you order 20 items it's still only costs 101. When you order KFM orders it from Japan. Takes about a week to get to them. Then it takes about a week to get to you.

https://www.kfm-motorraeder.de/en. There you go. I didn't want to give people the exact site I wanted to let them search it. That way they didn't think I was trying to push KFM . I found this site through a Google search. Way at the bottom. There may be cheaper places in Germany or in other European countries. Use your Kawasaki touring seat part number and search it on KFM site. I bought the seat and a Kawasaki air filter for my concours at the same time. You can Google the exchange rate from euros to dollars. I paid $366 for the seat.37. dollars for the filter and $101. For shipping. The shipping is a flat rate. If you order 20 items it's still only costs 101. When you order KFM orders it from Japan. Takes about a week to get to them. Then it takes about a week to get to you.
As someone who has helped many with computers for a couple of decades, searching is dangerous for too many people. I just had someone who wanted to freeze their credit. They did a search and ended up on the phone with some credit repair company instead of one of the credit reporting agencies. Searching for tech support has burned many. This is why I ask for links instead of throwing some into the wild wild west of internet search results. Hope that helps to clarify my motivation.