• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

XL Riding Jacket SOLD!!!

CRocker

Fly riding jacket...XL...Fluorescent Yellow...has zippered side gussets and waist belts for proper fit...lots of pockets...zip out liner...waterproof...zips to pants...reflective piping for visibility...tags still on it!  Check what others say about this jacket here:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/39/35143/ITEM/Fly-Racing-Terra-Trek-Jacket.aspx

It's too big for me!

$109...Now $99 shipped to the lower 48 US states...

itseemssoeasy at yahoo dot com

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Fly Trekker Jacket front.jpg
    Fly Trekker Jacket front.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Fly Trekker Jacket back.jpg
    Fly Trekker Jacket back.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 96
I don't have a Fly dealer around me so I can't size them up.  I'm 6'2" 240 lb athletic build, my Tourmaster is a 2XL only because and XL did not fit with both the rain liner and thermal liner.  Any help on sizing would be appreciated. 

I'm 5'10" 195 lbs...and it seems to be about a size and a half big on me...there is a sizing chart on the link in the post...to the right of the size and color choice area...

Hope this helps...

Thanks!