• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Yet another new Virginia C14 Rider

jlw1829

Big Wheel
Just dropping a note to say hello from southeast Virginia.  I pick up my new 2010 Connie tomorrow and can't wait to pile on the miles!  I have been eyeing the C14 for over two years and finally pulled the trigger.  I most recently put on 45K miles on the 650 V-Strom and I am looking forward to much the same on the Connie.  Happy and Safe Riding to all!

Please don't take offense, but I hope to waste my time riding and not on the website ;D  Well after my first 218 miles yesterday, I can truly say that I am the happiest I have ever been on a motorcycle.  The Connie is just so smooth!  Look forward to many great rides ahead. 

None taken. That's the right attitude!  :)

jlw1829 said:
Please don't take offense, but I hope to waste my time riding and not on the website ;D  Well after my first 218 miles yesterday, I can truly say that I am the happiest I have ever been on a motorcycle.  The Connie is just so smooth!  Look forward to many great rides ahead.

Welcome Jason,
He forgot the last part.  Forum is a great place to waste your time if stuck at work and can't ride.

smithr-scad said:
Welcome Jason,
He forgot the last part.  Forum it a great place to waste your time if stuck at work and can't ride.

Oh, so true, so sad.. But the bills have to be paid, and I graciously take what days are given to me, and ride..  :celebrate: