• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2002 C10 NEEDS A NEW HOME

PaulDeSmet

My C10 has found a new home. Thank you for all the encouraging comments.

I am afraid my motorcycling days are over. Looking to find a good place for my 02 C10. Good condition, runs well. Located in Crawfordsville, Indiana. Please text or call 7665-225-1888 or 225-1667.

C10_001.JPGC10_002.JPGC10_003.JPGC10_004.JPGC10_001.JPGC10_002.JPGC10_003.JPGC10_004.JPG

Last edited:
That's a nice-looking bike!

Did you repaint everything? 2002s were silver with cosmic gray lowers. 2003 was red/bronze, but a lighter color. Looks like you have some of the other black accents painted body color as well. It all looks good!

Yes, I tried to fix a couple of scratches and ended up painting the whole thing. Some of the badging was not reapplied. I still have the removed badges.

Yes, I tried to fix a couple of scratches and ended up painting the whole thing. Some of the badging was not reapplied. I still have the removed badges.
Looks like you did a nice job!

My 2002 is all original paint, but the original owner de-badged it. I guess he just wanted the incognito look.

Just so y'all know...I'd rather buy a bike from Paul than from somebody like me:rolleyes:
And it is a nice looking bike.

Very nice looking, I would not think you will have a problem selling as long as the price works for you. I’m in a similar situation and am looking to part with my 2002. I have a buyer interested and we are getting close to finalizing.
Best of luck to you.
Ron

I also just obtained a 2002 Concour. Pretty rough shape. Been dropped, almost stolen, misused, neglected and abused. Spray paint applied to faring. Very grimy and dirty. But it was free. If anyone can donate or sell parts to this please let me know. A copy of the service manual is needed.