• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2006 C10 Fairing Pocket Lock Ring Needed

Tjhohmann

I need the lock ring that holds the fairing pocket key latch in place (right side, although I don't think it makes a difference). This is the threaded ring on the inside of the latch.

Anybody got one they'd be willing to part with?

Fwiw, i Just checked Ron ayers. They don't sell just the nut. 76 bucks for matching new locks, 2 of them. Partszilla is the same situation. Have u checked ebay? They call it the tool box cover lock.

One of the members, stasch, is usually the man to see for hard to find c10 parts. Send him a pm and see if he can help

Just saw this, I do have some!
Ur the first person I think of when someone's looking for c10 parts. And i saw you had some things on ebay..lol

Many years ago there was anither member , the wizard I believe, who was the go to person. Sadly he passed away a few years back. I can't remember who bought out his supply.

Ur the first person I think of when someone's looking for c10 parts. And i saw you had some things on ebay..lol

Many years ago there was anither member , the wizard I believe, who was the go to person. Sadly he passed away a few years back. I can't remember who bought out his supply.
I don't know that we ever heard that anyone had bought Jerry's parts. He had a lot. It could have gone to scrap. I think he had some in rented storage. His sister was overwhelmed after he left us.

I did a search and didn't see that there was any announcement of it...hope it all worked out for the family tho...

Yeah, I got a few things from Jerry. And sent him my extra fuel gauge resistors which he was distributing. Good guy, he’s definitely missed