• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Canyon Cages

RickMorgan

Sold.
Wound up with a set of T-rex cages and right after received and mounted them, I got a front set of Canyon Cages. Was going to swap and keep Canyon set, I had a set on my 2013 C14, but dropped the bike and liked the way the T-rex set worked. So now in the market of selling the Canyons. I paid $300 for them with all hardware to mount. So, if anyone looking for a set of front cages, I'll take $300 plus shipping.
PM me if you're interested.
Papa Rick

Last edited:
Are they damaged? I see where you said you dropped bike? Can you message me you paypal info and i will give you my address figure out shipping costs