• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Klim Kodiak Jacket New with Tags!

HeathCreek

I bought a stealth black Klim Kodiak jacket size 48 (medium) from the Netherlands (ChromeBurner). It arrived today in perfect condition, all original packaging, plastic, tags, everything. Only problem is it fits me a little small! I want to send it back but to ship back to Netherlands is super expensive! I paid $1137 for it, its regularly over $1300. Hoping somebody here is looking for one. You can save a few hundred dollars on the jacket and on taxes if you can give me what I paid for it plus shipping.

I already have it all packaged up. I tried it on as soon as it arrived today, then I put it all back into the plastic and box and sealed it up and it is ready to go, so I didn't take any pictures. But here is the link to the jacket on Revzilla.

I would love this jacket , always been out of my price range. How would the size 48 compare to the medium in a Lattitude ?

Andy, I would imagine they would fit about the same. The 48 is supposed to convert to US medium. As usual, I am always in between a medium and a large. My local Klim dealer told me that the Kodiak is as if they combined the Latitude and the Baja and added some steroids. It is indeed VERY NICE. I am bummed that I need the next size up. I plan on this being a lifetime purchase and I saved my money for a long time, only for it not to quite work out.