• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD *2021 ZX10R KRT edition* SOLD

laker9142

Sold,Brand new with 120 break in miles. I bought it last September with all intention of doing 10 or 12 track days this year. Especially Road America where I could probably hit 180mph. But 2 weeks after purchase, my left eye (the remaining good eye) decided to part ways with its retina. It was repaired but my vision is about 75-80% on a good day. I can't really see (haha) doing 180 into turn one with less than good vision. So if you know anybody tell them $17k to start. I've also got a titanium full Akrapovic exhaust and a Brentune flash. 20% off new price, both items. Never installed.

Last edited: