• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD>>>Tubular bar adapters

bowtie39

A unused set of Moto-CNC adapters from UK. These attach to the 41mm forks of the C10. They are made to fit 11/8" inch bars however, if 7/8" are going to be used there are shims such as Rox shims. Or if one needs more rise a set of 11/8 to 7/8 Rox extenders can make that happen. There has to be 25mm of fork exposed so they capture forks to top of mounts. When these are used, the plastic ignition cover has to be modded if you want to keep it on. I have a cover already trimmed to use for that. 100.00 shipped lower 48. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3156.JPG
    IMG_3156.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3159.JPG
    IMG_3159.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3157.JPG
    IMG_3157.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3158.JPG
    IMG_3158.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3169.JPG
    IMG_3169.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Was just about to order bars and install these when a old set of Helibars appeared. A dismantler in CA was parting a Connie and I spotted them. If those hadn't showed up I would have these on the bike.

Why don't u get ahold of suzi girl, ...u were chatting with her a few days ago on l/f stortz adapters... thread in c10 thread

Reactions: Bud
Had a chance to have a good conversation with Mr Roger about C-10's. What a great guy. He has owned 8 C-10's over the years. Now that is dedication. Very glad to own these Moto Bars he was selling. Thank you Roger.

Dean

Reactions: Bud