• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1 set of rear brake pads--FREE

HawkeyePierce

Training Wheels
I bought a used rear caliper & it came with pads. The look to be metalic pads, & weren't even used enough that the pads were fully seated. I already have matched F & R kevlar pads to put on it & so these go in the scrap if no one wants them. Should fit 86 to 06 Connies Don Don Marysville, WA 87 C10 170K & ready to go!
ConnieMap.jpg

Sorry this took so long, our tech school is over-enrolled by about 20% and I've been super busy teaching-I forgot about this! I was moving crap/cleaning the garage & found them. We are done for the quarter on Thursday, I'll get a quote for shipping next week. Don