• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1986 Parts Bike

hauptbuilder

Big Wheel
I have a 1986 Concours with mental issues (blown head gasket).  Bike is stock and in good condition cosmetically.  TheConnie does have the billet bar risers that I purchased on this very forum.  I also have rebuilt the rear shock, put a new Bridgestone Exedra on the front, and have the Kawi factory manual.  Oh yeah, an OEM oil pan gasket, too.  The bags and mounts are Sold!  Let me know what you need.

Hey, I'm sorry for taking so long to reply.  The right side lower has some deep scratches near the joint with the bottom fairing.  The bottom fairing is in godd cond., with no damage.  The right side driver's peg and mount were purchased from Murph's about 300 miles ago.  The luggage rack under the rear cowl is in xlnt cond.  Thanks, Mike.

I am looking for a "nice" right mirror. anyone know if the mirrors are the same for all years?

Yoman said:
I am looking for a "nice" right mirror. anyone know if the mirrors are the same for all years?

Basically Yes. The majority of the parts are the same throughout the years.

The mirrors changed with the 94 models. I think they look the same, but the hinging parts are different. Not sure about the mounting though.

I am looking for the rear rotor, caliper and left and right switch gear complete and a chock cable .
Thanks. ;D