• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2000 Kawasaki ZRX 1100

ZXtasy

Stock. 13.5K miles, good condition. Tires at 90% tread, new battery, carbs cleaned as it has sat for a while. Fresh oil/filter. $2500.00
I know a lot of Kaw guys like this old standard, and I would LOVE to have it but just too many bikes and projects already. Bike used to belong to my son's father in law who is also my nephew's FIL, he does not ride anymore so signed it over. Call Josh at 509 768-8255 or contact me for more info if you want. I think this would be a great deal for some local PNW folks.

Attachments

• ZRX_1 sm.jpg
    ZRX_1 sm.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 206
  • ZRX_2 sm.jpg
    ZRX_2 sm.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 135
  • ZRX_3sm.jpg
    ZRX_3sm.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 173
  • ZRX_4 sm.jpg
    ZRX_4 sm.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 162
I had a 2003 1200 for a year, it was a hoot to ride but I let a friend talk me out of it.