• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2001 C-10 $2,900.00 or trade? - SOLD

I'm selling my 20001 Kawasaki Concours with 33,000 miles. It’s in excellent condition, as you can see from the photos. I have used it for my daily commute for the last year or so. I am only selling it because I bought a newer bike for my commute.

The bike needs absolutely nothing! I replaced the tires with an Avon Azzarro rear, and a Storm2 in the front. I also added bar backs from Larry Buck. This is a more comfortable riding position for most people including myself. I have recently changed the spark plugs, spark plug wires, changed the oil and filter, and a new air filter. I run Rotella full synthetic oil. The bike has 2 Corbin seats with it, one of them is leather and has a backrest for the passenger.  I also have a second Rifle Windshield that I had intended on cutting down shorter for use during the summer months.

I would have complete confidence in riding this bike cross country, or to the grocery store, it is absolutely stone reliable and extremely comfortable.

Let me know if you have additional questions, I live in Fort Worth, TX and store the bike in my garage. You can see it anytime.

Take a look a the photos and let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me by phone or text at 817-675-3694, or simply respond to this email. I'm asking $3,400.00 or best offer.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 2011-12-10_16-08-06_281.jpg
    2011-12-10_16-08-06_281.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 158
  • 2011-12-10_16-08-19_536.jpg
    2011-12-10_16-08-19_536.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 133
  • 2011-12-10_16-08-32_556.jpg
    2011-12-10_16-08-32_556.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
  • 2011-12-10_16-08-45_773.jpg
    2011-12-10_16-08-45_773.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 147
Bump - Will also consider interesting trades or possibly accept a payment arrangement.

I just don't ride it anymore, got spoiled by an '06 FJR.

Hey Kevin,

I'm interested in your bike. It looks like you were starting to describe that you replaced the tires with________, and also then ________is a more comfortable riding position. Would you elaborate on this? Is there any body or mechanical damage? Do you have any gear you want to sell with this bike?

I thank you in advance,
Fred

Wow! I just noticed that! Jeez...

Ok, tires were replaced with the Avon Azarro rear, and the Avon Storm 2 front. No mechanical damage, very slight damage on the left case where the PO dropped it in the garage.

I installed bar risers from Larry Buck, the Rifle shield is brand new, new plugs, new air filter.

I don't have any gear available, I still commute daily on my FJR.

It is the same, I have it listed on Craigslist also.

Just lowered the price to $2,900.00. My daughter just totalled her car and now I need to find her something else.

Congratulations!  I hope the new owner gets many miles of pleasure from her.
You did tell the new owner about this club, didn't you...?  >:D