• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2002 C-10 For sale WITH all major farkles

911ZG Guy

Bicycle
Tomorrow (8-27-11)I am picking up my 2011 C-14 ABS and I will be selling my 2002 C-10. I thought that I would offer it here first. The particulars are as fiollows:

2002 Concours ZG1000A17

< 18000 miles
Murph's grips
Murph's grip heaters
Kuryaken Volt meter
12 volt accessory plug
GSXR 4 pot calipers with ZRXMopar's adapter brackets
Spiegler ss  brake lines from Murph (2 lines)
Race -Tech Gold cartridge emulators
RaceTech fork springs
K-B fork brace with tube protectors
Larry Buck light bar with Hella 500 lights
Rifle tall , dark smoke windscreen with color matched base
LED side marker lights
LED rear running lights on each side of  liscense plate
LED tail/brake light ( my own creation)
Handlebar risers from MCL (with Murph's bolt kit)
Custom bar ends (polished stainless) with throttle lock (similar to Throttlemeister)
SISF's 7degree exhaust cam gear
SISF's 7th gear mod
T-Cro's coil-on -plug ignition coils
Carbs have had air adjustment screw covers removed, I will include a set of main jets from Murph
Bergmen's manual petcock conversion
Bergmen's tank quick-mount hardware
Bergmen's spin-on oil filter adapter
Baker Air Wings
Mark-Line GPS mount (aluminum)
Corbin Saddle
MeanStreak 17 inch rear wheel
Pilot Road 2 radial tires in very good condition
Accessory power distribution block from Electrical Connection
Odysee battery
K&N air filter
Tank Bra
Factory mufflers have been bafflectom-ied with a 1-1/8 " holesaw
Murph's black screw kit on body panels
Valve cover is modded -(removed the air injection plumbing , tapped and plugged vent openings.)

I think that with all these mods, this bike is a bargain at $3200. If no one here wants this bike, I will return it to a (mostly) stock configuration and sell off the bits and pieces seperately. The bike is in south Arkansas  .         

I thought that I would bump this post to try and catch some new eyeballs. I have many offers to buy the goodies on her, but I prefer to sell outright.

911ZG guy said:
I thought that I would bump this post to try and catch some new eyeballs. I have many offers to buy the goodies on her, but I prefer to sell outright.

Gee, I can't imagine you got goodies offers!  ;) ;) ;)

With all those add-on's I'd like to buy it to replace my 05!  ???