• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2005 Connie Paint Match

EyeOnTheSky

Tricycle
I read somewhere (I wish I could remember where - I should have printed it out) that the Pearl Beige paint on my 2005 Connie C10 can be closely matched by a color available at hardware stores for little money. Does anyone happen to know what that color is?

Dave, Light Chestnut Metallic is the one. I found it out when I had to do some repair work on my fairing. It's not exact but it's way cheaper than the Colorite paint. And my experience with their touch-up was not that good....as in not even close. I think you'll be happy with the DupliColor. It works best using a clear coat over it as the paint has a slightly dull finish. Eddie AMA# 686667 COG# 7073 CDA# 0136