• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2006 C10 - 3,995 - Located in Massachusetts

willie

Big Wheel
I regretfully putting my 2006 Connie up for sale.  :'(  I simply own 2 many bikes right now and this bike should be ridden. It is on Craigs List for 3,995, has 497XX miles. Extras include Shad top case, Fork Brace, tip over bars front and read, accessory plug in left compartment, tank bra, front lens protector (Cee Bailey). Will throw in a factory manual, couple of oil filtes, and other stuff I have.  More info and pictures at the Craigslist ad as follows. This bike is wanting to travel the US again. Been to every state east of the Mississippi and some to the west too !!

http://worcester.craigslist.org/mcy/2400806998.html

Oh almost forgot...got a factory warranty thru 7/2012

You can email me at nomadwillie@yahoo.com or call 508.736.5438.

Willie