• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2006 C10 For Sale - $ 4400.00

wilmzke

Big Wheel
2006 C10 for sale, 10,400 miles.

Currently installed on bike: speed bleeders; Murph's knee savers; Targa windshield; Napa 3006 fuel filter; backrest/luggage rack; Grip Puppies; Pilot GT's (2000 miles); Genmar 1.25 bar risers.

Not installed but sold with bike: stock windshield; Dennis Kirk trunk (scratched on top); Murph's deluxe stainless screw kit (black); Kawasaki tank bra; petcock shutoff kit; two manuals; stock foot pegs; Genmar peg lowers; new valve cover gasket; new spark plug well gaskets; two Napa 3006 fuel filters.

Blemishes: missing nut on the inside of the lock on the right side storage compartment; safety strap on inside of left saddle bag not functioning; small scratches on tail section under luggage rack (rookie installation of Dennis Kirk trunk, see above).

This is a great running bike and I hate to sell her, too many toys and not enough time to give her what she deserves! I am the original owner.

$ 4400.00 or best offer, please email wilmzduluth@charter.net with questions or if you would like pics. I can't seem to get them to a size that will fit the post.

Duluth, MN

Attachments

• DSC03136.JPG
    DSC03136.JPG
    439.9 KB · Views: 114
Hello
Is this bike still for sale?
I have been looking at others in Illinois (2005), but have just recently joined this site because of my possible future purchase.
Do you have a clear title?
Has it been dropped?
Any issues other than what was mentioned?
Do you have photos you can attach of bike and issues?
Thanks
Peter
You could also email me at pfedyczko@ceccontrols.com as I am not familiar with this site as yet.