• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 C14 Non ABS Loaded Savannah GA

COGnosticator

2009 Red C14 Non ABS  $7,900 Firm, this is  below KBB of $8,900 without all my farkles

Warranty until Feb 2013  I bought this new with -0- miles from a dealer in Statesboro GA

I should have clear title in hand by 9-28-12

Bike located outside of Savannah GA

35XXX miles and will increase as time goes on.

Here is the list of goodies to go with the bike
SS Front Brake Lines
HID Headlight A&R  6000K color
Stebel Horn
Muzzy Slip On
PC5 with custom map  Dyno 150 RWHP and 97 lbft of torque
Switch on handlebars for Two maps one for mileage the other for performance  I get 40 mpg with a heavy hand, at 70 mph I get 45 mpg
Russell Daylong Vinyl Two UP made for someone 190# with 32" Inseam
Phils Rack for Givi Monokey and wired for a light system in a Givi E52  (Givi E52 not included)
Hyperlight that flash constantly
MRA Vario Windshield
Baker Air Hand wings
Pazzo knock off
EBC HH Brakes in the last 6 months front and rear
Rear Hugger
PR3 Tires, front about 50% left, brand new 190-55 not installed yet
Heat deflectors
Bags Pinned
Aux Fuse Box in glove compartment- switched
90° Valve Stems
Murphs oil and rear end plugs
Speigler LSL Bars
Buell footpegs that lower about 1" and forward about 1/2" (Not on bike, oem footpegs on bike now)
I know I am forgetting something just not sure right now.
I also have the stock items, windshield, muffler etc

This bike looks new (when washed  ;D)  Never dropped or wrecked. I will wash and wax if sold  :-\

This bike has not had a valve check and still has the original spark plugs.  It runs like a bat out of hades too

Why am I wanting to sell it, time for a change.  I may regret it if I do sell it though. What am I looking for, not sure either, but a lot less plastic and weight though.  Possible ZRX, not sure right now.

GPS radar detector and other electronics seen on the handle bars not included.

medium.jpg

Link to more pictures and dyno chart:  http://www.pbase.com/cognosticator/2009_c14&page=all

I would trade for something like:

Triumph Speed Triple
FZ1
1250S Bandit
Aprilia Tuono

Maybe R1150S

Any other offers along the naked sit upright kind of bike, let me know

Good choices for trades.  An '03 Tuono was my favorite bike ever, I have an '07 Speed Triple now, and my Bandit was very "good" (but not anything like the S3 or Tuono).  My C14 is now my commuter bike.  GLWS.

Cap'n Bob said:
Jerry, say it ain't so.  ???

I will most likely keep it a while longer.  No interest except for those idiot craigslist scammers  :mad:  and I just paid it off  :) so I will continue to ride and enjoy it. 

COGnosticat0r said:
I will most likely keep it a while longer.  No interest except for those idiot craigslist scammers  :mad:  and I just paid it off  :) so I will continue to ride and enjoy it.

You mean I can't send you a check for $15k and you send the bike to my broker at the port and you keep an extra $1k for your troubles?

Egodriver71 said:
COGnosticat0r said:

You mean I can't send you a check for $15k and you send the bike to my broker at the port and you keep an extra $1k for your troubles?

Well for a deal like that I might be interested    ::)  ;D

I had one email this morning that asked "Are you the genuine seller"  :D

I asked if they were a genuine buyer  :mad: