• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2010 concours FOR SALE ABS in cop blue

kawabungacj

Big Wheel
Im sorry i have too, i have twins on the way due in August. Bought in new in september 2011, left over 2010. only has 17xxmiles on it (much regret), i added a stereo to it and two speakers, all weather proof. Has all the standard equipment, ready to go, not a scratch anywhere. for sale in oregon.

asking 11,999 OBO please feel free to make offer

thx CJ 503-841-1848 or email me kawabungacj@hotmail.com

email or text for pics need to sell soon

:beerchug:

well i apoooloogize for posting it in wrong spot, not a computer genius, yes 1721 miles to be exact. asking 11999 OBO greeat bike, i have twins coming in august so unfortunatly has to go. yes im from oregon and i cant spell but at least i got good taste in motos.

I'm guessing that the xx means 00. Again, I'm guessing he means 1,700 miles. He said that he just bought the bike as a left over in September 2011. So I doubt that the mileage is already 17,000 miles. Although I agree that it could have been made a little clearer.

Cap'n Bob said:
I'm guessing that the xx means 00. Again, I'm guessing he means 1,700 miles. He said that he just bought the bike as a left over in September 2011. So I doubt that the mileage is already 17,000 miles. Although I agree that it could have been made a little clearer.

Was curious, he's not a member, just made a forum logon to post his for-sale advertisement. Oregon is a little too far for me. Heh.

i ve been on this site for years, not trying to use one time FYI. i just dont post much and have the free membership, so i guess im just cheap. sorry

kawabungacj said:
i ve been on this site for years, not trying to use one time FYI. i just dont post much and have the free membership, so i guess im just cheap. sorry
I have the same issue, but I describe it as "broke" rather than "cheap"  ;)

Hope you find your Connie a good home soon!

Fly out and ride it home, Privateer!  You know you want to...  ;)

February must be beautiful in the mountain passes...  :-\

ChipDoc said:
Fly out and ride it home, Privateer!  You know you want to...  ;)

February must be beautiful in the mountain passes...  :-\

Only if it comes with spiked tires.

But.... if I waited, I could ride it to Arkansas, and then home.