• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2011 brake light wiring

PopPop

Training Wheels
Just finished my first two weeks with the new Connie and am really happy with my choice.  First 2100 miles have been great.  I don't have the service manual yet and want to install my topcase with the brake light in it.  Would appreciate it is someone could let me know what color the brake light wiring is and a good spot to pick it up to tie in my topcase brake light.  Want to get this done soon as the brake light on the bike is small and I want more visibilty when stopping.  I appreciate any help someone can offer. :motonoises:

the brake light is Blue, the running light is the Red, black wire is ground.
i just added a license plate brake/running light. ^-^

Attachments

• 001 (Medium).JPG
    001 (Medium).JPG
    47 KB · Views: 82
http://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/trunk

original.jpg