• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2011 C14 for sale, Philadelphia nevermind.

samh

Training Wheels
Had a bad ride tonight in the rain.  Couple of near misses.  Sometimes I think I should just pack it in all together before I get killed on this thing.

for sale:
2011 C14, 2500 miles.  Located Philadelphia PA

Lowering links installed, center stand shortened, adjustable side stand.  Includes stock links. 

Phils rear rack, givi top box.

Bar risers.

GPS.

Bike was knocked off the side stand a couple of months ago by someone backing out of a parking space.  All tupperware was repaired by the insurance company.

Some boot scuffs on the right side case, and other scuffs and scratches.

All service records.

The bank holds the title on this bike, so we would have to sort that out.

Not inclined to grant test rides, but if you buy it I'll give you a 7 day money back guarantee.

Purchased new from Montgomeryville Cycle Center.

Always garaged.

Available to show week nights and week ends.

Asking $11560, please email with questions or for photos.  sqh@me.com

Sorry  to hear about your bad ride in the rain.  I bike commute every chance I get, but I make it a point to avoid riding wet.  And I mean even just wet pavement with no active rain.  To me, riding should be FUN, not WORK.

Sounds like you got the Connie set up just right for you.  Why not let it stew a bit, pick a real nice sunny day to take it out for a relaxed cruise, and see how you feel about it then.

I bought and traded several bikes in the past 10months or so and I'm probably not done yet.  One thing I do regret a bit is not hanging on to the ones I traded a bit longer to really appreciate them - good, bad or ugly.

Hang on, Sam.. There's going to be a few rides in our area posted on the calender shortly. Just waiting for the hurricane damaged roads to be repaired,
and the crews are almost completed with several of them in Bucks County and a few in NJ. Plus we have several confirmed rides already scheduled
through spring into summer, so pack up and join up with our area groups! You will feel comfortable riding with us, a few are nuts, the majority are sane,
and we also have pokies, so it's all good!

If you get rid of the original tires and get something like the PR2s and use traction control in the rain you may feel a little better about riding in the rain.

:-\  Don't do it !! Take a chill pill and relax. Bad time to make a decision like this. I've been there done that and I am glad I waited for cooler heads to prevail.

OK, the bike is definitely for sale.  Price is $11560, location is Philadelphia PA.  Email me with questions or for pictures.  sqh@me.com