• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2011 C14, Philadelphia Price reduced to $10,560!!

samh

Training Wheels
For sale is my 2011 Concours 14:

c1401.jpg

c1402.jpg

c1403.jpg

c1404.jpg

c1405.jpg

c1406.jpg

c1407.jpg

c1408.jpg

c1409.jpg

c1410.jpg

c1411.jpg

c1412.jpg

c1401.jpg

+6500 miles and riding
+$3000 worth of farkles including: Phils Rack, Heli Horizon ST Bars, Agostini Highway Pegs, Baldwin Seat, Givi Top Case, Soupy's adjustable side stand, shortened center stand, Nuvi GPS and mount, Gerbings pigtail, all installed by dealership.
+Bike has lowering links installed and the front forks have been moved up in the clamps.  Side stand and center stand both appropriate size for lowered bike.
+Both front and rear tires were replaced due to punctures within the last 2000 miles.
+Beautiful, but not perfect cosmetically, some scratches on the side cases and lower fairing (see pictures)
+Located in Philadelphia, PA
+2 years left on the warranty.

Come see it in Philadelphia!

Deal via guaranteed funds only.  If you want it shipped I must have payment first, and you must arrange the shipping.

Please email me at sqh@me.com or PM's.

Absolutely no test rides until I have payment in hand.

I was up at Max's BMW this weekend, and talking a little bit about NADA book values.  Guys up there seemed to think book is a little high for the current economy.

I'll take best offers on the bike at this point.  Feel free to PM me or email to sqh@me.com

SH

SamH said:
I was up at Max's BMW this weekend, and talking a little bit about NADA book values.  Guys up there seemed to think book is a little high for the current economy.

I'll take best offers on the bike at this point.  Feel free to PM me or email to sqh@me.com

SH

Unless you find someone who is flush with $ and wants the same farkles as you have on her, remember, used bikes don't get much $ for mods/farkles, just for the value of the basic bike. Which is why many put them back to stock, so they don't lose all the money they spent on farkles.

For example, put stock handlebars back on, and the heli would sell in 10 minutes on here in the Emporium if the price is fair. Add up all the farkles you could sell seperately, and its better than you can do on the bike.

But again, I hope you find someone that wants exactly what you have. I know I would if I didn't already have a new one!

Good luck, she is a beauty.

I tried to buy some Helibars from a 2011 Connie for sell here in CenTex.  After the seller told me about all the work put in to installing them it sounded almost impossible to just remove them and go back to stock.  I rode his with them, and they are a very nice farkle, almost, very almost, worth the eight bills to just buy them from HB.  But I agree with JR, you would be better off getting the bike closer to stock and offsetting your sale price with the eventual sales of your individual farkles.  It's more work, but in the end it allows for a quicker sale of the bike itself. 

With that said, I call dibs on the highway pegs and bars...just in case. :great:

It probably wouldn't be worth it to remove the heli bars or the highway pegs just to sell them separately.  Hopefully someone will have the same taste in farkles as me, and think this is a good deal.  If not I'll keep on riding her through the summer.

SH

SamH said:
It probably wouldn't be worth it to remove the heli bars or the highway pegs just to sell them separately.  Hopefully someone will have the same taste in farkles as me, and think this is a good deal.  If not I'll keep on riding her through the summer.

SH

I understand your feeling well, having sold a ZX14 with $12,000 worth of modifications (including a full carbon fiber skin - everything but the fuel tank) for less than NADA.

Your average seller sees about $10,000 worth of machine there, so unless you get exceedingly lucky, and in this economy its not easy, you won't get what you want for her.

You have the right attitude of selling it for what you feel is a fair price or continue to ride it. Too many people are looking to take advantage of a seller.

I will sell the seat and the Givi to someone within driving distance of Philly or Long Beach Island.  Not enough in it to pack and ship these large items.

PM me

SH

If I were flush with $ I would jump on this because I am a little altitude challenged. I would maybe wait to defarkle the height adjustment options, it might be a better selling point. Good Luck.