• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2011 Concours14 in the dealerships??

scriddle01

Big Wheel
Does anyone know any dealers have the 2011 Connie yet...I'm in the Memphis, TN area and cannot locate one. Have they not been released yet? If not, when?

Thanks

Hopefully Fred H can qualify this one way or another... but I thought I read somewhere that they should show up at dealers FEB or MAR.

They don't get to the dealers all at the same time. The 2011's will show up in some places much sooner than others. But for what it's worth. People have already taken delivery on 2011 C14's.
For example: Bentroad (on the other site) posted a photo of his picking up his 2011 back in the beginning of November!

Yes, they're available. Dealer invoice (the real invoice) is $13559.00. I paid $13,859.00 with free tires for 5 years. Let the wrangling begin!

None said:
Yes, they're available. Dealer invoice (the real invoice) is $13559.00. I paid $13,859.00 with free tires for 5 years. Let the wrangling begin!
OH DUDE!
You paid in advance for five years worth of tires and they GAVE you a bike to tear em up?  How awesome is that?  ;D

I'm thinkin' you did OK.  :)

None said:

I wish your dealer was close to me!!!

Typically the first few bikes will show up at a few special dealerships in mid to late November, with more being delivered in December and Jan. It's impossible to predict when any particular dealership will get one. The best way to find out is to ask the dealer to contact his regional rep and see if they can give you a date.

SSmith_3184 said:
None said:

Aw common Steve
Just fly over to OR and ride it back!
You know you want to! Just think of all the money you'll save! LoL

colinp386 said:
SSmith_3184 said:
None said:

Aw common Steve
Just fly over to OR and ride it back!
You know you want to! Just think of all the money you'll save! LoL

But if you have to fly, it's awfully hard to take advantage of that tire deal.....

None said:
What kind of deal is that that they gave you free tires for 5 years? How and where did you them to do that.

Rev Ryder said:
Necron99 said:
\
But if you have to fly, it's awfully hard to take advantage of that tire deal.....
What?  Don't your Kaw fly?  ;)

That's exactly why they gave him the free tires isn't it? Cause they figure he won't be touching the ground for at least 5yrs if he sticks with the C14 right? :)) :))

I really find it hard to belive that a dealer would promise free tires. That could be very costly! But hey, that would be great if they stood by it!

Cap'n Bob said:
I really find it hard to belive that a dealer would promise free tires. That could be very costly! But hey, that would be great if they stood by it!

The question is, what kind of free tires? Btw, are Pilot Road 3's out yet ?

Congrats on the new ride GVmerle.. Welcome to the Connie neighborhood!

I have to assume the answer to the original post is... Yes, they are out and in 2 color options..

doug said:
I have to assume the answer to the original post is... Yes, they are out and in 2 color options..

Yes...  I recently saw a silver one on the showroom floor here in snowy Connecticut.

S Smith said:
doug said:

Yes...  I recently saw a silver one on the showroom floor here in snowy Connecticut.

Did it have the mandatory Nothern Climate outriggers and studded tires?  :D

doug said:
Did it have the mandatory Nothern Climate outriggers and studded tires?  :D

Outriggers and studded tires are for wusses >:D ;D You Texans should come visit us up North, and we'll show you how to ride in those conditions. :))

doug said:

Thanks Doug. Pleased to be part of the group and see and read what is going on with the C14's. I brought it home today.  What a ride.  I couldn't be happier.

Froggz said:
doug said:
Maybe July!!!! (confirmed cold weather wuss!!!)

LOL    Smart man! Good choice. ;D

Dunno too much about smart  :-\ but I fell down already in a forced e-stop and it was fairly warm and dry,  :eek: slid across a painted turn arrow in mist and dropped ConRad one more time trying to stand up and look cool!!  8) (CDA)... lets just say I know my limits!!  :p

GVmerle said:
doug said:

Thanks Doug. Pleased to be part of the group and see and read what is going on with the C14's. I brought it home today.  What a ride.  I couldn't be happier.

I rented a C14 back in 08 to ride wth my brother.. I guess I never really got over it!  ^-^ couldn't afford it  :'( and wanted the C10 for commute and learning and I love it too! But man does that 14 have liquid power or what!  :D