• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2012 Concours 14 For Sale, 25k miles,$6500. Kendon MC trailer, $700

mikekc185189

Due to health issues I've decided to put my 2012 Concours 14, Police model, up for sale. I bought this bike last year up in Salem Oregon from the local police dept, bike had 22k miles and was maintained by the dealer thru the warranty period and then at a local shop for the rest of the time. During my ownership I have installed new tires, Dunlop 3's, front wheel bearing, oil and filters have been changed "twice", flushed both brake and clutch fluids, replaced the air filter, added the newer crash bars, murph's lower pegs, brake pads front & rear ,pullback risers, and had Corbin recondition the seat. I'm probably forgetting something but may add later on. Bike runs great and if any of you were up at Jenning's in Feb then you all saw my bike. I also have a Kendon 2up motorcycle trailer, older model, but just added newer tires and had the wheel bearings, spindels, and rear tail lights replaced so it's a very solid trailer.Concours 14.jpgKendon 2up trailer.jpg

Last edited: