• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2012 US MotoGP at Laguna Seca Photos

jimp

Sport Tourer
I've uploaded some of the pictures I took at the Laguna Seca MotoGP. I've made a collection out of them so I can group them into easily viewed sets. Right now, I have some miscellaneous shots in the vendor area, a set for the MotoGP warm up laps, and a set for the race itself.

The warm up laps were shot from the outside of turn 5 leaving the infield and starting up the hill. The start of the race is from the same location, and then turns 8 and 8A dropping down into the corkscrew. I still have some stuff from turn 6, turn 11 and the Rahill straight to work through, as well as the Sportbike race earlier in the day. Watch for updates.

Laguna MotoGP

Y'all know how Flickr works. Hope you like them.

Nice pics, Jim, thanks for sharing.  Sorry not to check them out sooner, been a very busy summer.  Laguna was a great race; I just watched the Indy race last night- sad to see Nicky sitting it out, and more bad luck for Ben- when does it end???  Kinda liked seeing Pedrosa get the win, he's been overdue and challenging Lorenzo and Stoner regularly.

Steve