• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2013 Gathering on the Green

turbojim said:
So what is the gathering on the green and where n when is it?

Turbo Jim
Go to the NC July calender for all the INFO. This will be the 4th annual for this event.

Really, I am the only one signed up. Just means I only will bring enough waffle mix for Joane and myself.

Actually, I have this on my schedule and hope to make it. Just can't really commit at this time.  I'm not familiar with any of the northern roads and this seems like a good chance to check them out. 

Not in the cards for me this year.  That is my weekend to work.  I took it off to go salmon fishing in Bailey's Harbor, so I will be passing through near the event, but in the truck.  The Connie is a great bike, but one thing it will not do- tow the boat! :)

I'll be camping and should get there on Thursday. 
Hey, this is my first time at this event and I'm trying to decide whether to bring the 650 dual sport or the road bike.  Suggestions?

spiderman said:
I'll be camping and should get there on Thursday. 
Hey, this is my first time at this event and I'm trying to decide whether to bring the 650 dual sport or the road bike.  Suggestions?
I am bringing the street bike, most of the roads in Wisconsin are paved.

What a GREAT weekend!  Very glad I made the trip north for this one.  Many thanks to those who made this event possible.  See you next year.  -  Jeff

Another successful "Gathering on the Green."  Great people, roads and perfect weather made for an awesome weekend.  Here are a few pictures for those who couldn't attend. 

CIMG0528_zps7ed82924.jpg

A BEAUTIFUL PARK IN THE VILLAGE OF SOLDIERS GROVE

CIMG0531_zps5d24c2c0.jpg

LOT'S OF GREAT RIDING AND RELAXING

CIMG0539_zpsf00c8b6f.jpg

ALL DAY LONG

Thanks to Ken McClurg, Jeff and Joanne Kerkow for hosting this event.  See you all at Nationals