• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2013 Honda PCX 150 scooter — fast as C14, Calif.

santacruzrider

OK, maybe it’s only as fast as a C14 in gridlock traffic, but it‘s a pretty fun and even practical around-town ride. Son used it for a couple years while in college, and it’s reliable, easy to park (aka on sidewalks) and gets 90 mpg.

$2,800 obo (yeah, these things hold value better than a full motorbike).

Includes Honda top case large enough for full-size helmet plus under-seat storage that will hold another helmet or two — or whatever you want to carry.

Freeway legal (at least in Calif.) Fuel injected, liquid-cooled, 153cc motor

Automatic transmission (no clutch), smooth belt drive

Versatile and easy to ride motorbike. Plenty of power for around town. Speed peaks at 60 mph (could be increased if you wanted). Holds 2.1 gallons gas and with 90 mpg has 180 mile range. Weighs only 280 lbs.

Features rocker switch on dash to open the gas-filler door and the locking seat, and a parking brake for worry-free parking on steep inclines. Center-stand and side-stand.

Extras include locking top case (with passenger backrest pad), remote-controlled Gorilla 8007 motorcycle alarm and full-size cover.

Some scrapes and chips, but looks good and rides perfect. Starts right up, always stored in garage. Clean title & reg.

Bike is located in Santa Cruz, CA. 86CD6043-6ABB-41BD-98CC-0E78CBA09013.jpeg

Yeah, it’s pretty fun. If I didn’t already have a couple big bikes and love the 200+ mile rides, I’d keep it. I’ve thought about holding onto it to just use it for a jiffy RV toad (pretty much no cost and fits great on my HF folding trailer), but I hate having vehicles that sit around waiting to get used.
Someone will enjoy it -- especially here in this beach town backed up against some twisty hills.