• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2013 National Rally Group Photo

I wanna know who's got the go-go-gadget arm on the right & who's hoisting the tasty beverage on the left?! :))

Hope everyone enjoyed & has safe travels on the way home.

-Jesse

nice pic.

haven't received an email with the photo bucket username and password yet.  does anyone remember what it was?  I have a few pics I like to contribute 

Thanks

Ted

redline said:
nice pic.

haven't received an email with the photo bucket username and password yet.  does anyone remember what it was?  I have a few pics I like to contribute 

Thanks

Ted
Charlie will have to chime in on that one, I have tried a few times and the username and password he posted do not work.

I hope your leg is doing better Charlie.  :beerchug:

Gumby said:
redline said:
nice pic.

Thanks

Ted
Charlie will have to chime in on that one, I have tried a few times and the username and password he posted do not work.

I hope your leg is doing better Charlie.  :beerchug:

Just got in a few hours ago.  Leg is OK, but a doctor's visit is in my cards for tomorrow (Sunday).

Here's the info for post pictures.  On the Photobucket main page, the e-mail address to use is: COGNational2013@yahoo.com
The password is  2013COGNational

LakeTrax said:
I wanna know who's got the go-go-gadget arm on the right & who's hoisting the tasty beverage on the left?! :))

-Jesse

I can't tell you who that is with the super long arm, but the guy on the left is none other than Mark Hartman, SWAD.

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
LakeTrax said:

-Jesse

I can't tell you who that is with the super long arm, but the guy on the left is none other than Mark Hartman, SWAD.
No No Charlie. That guy there is Fred Hartman, Marks evil twin brother.  :) :beerchug:

Go - go gadget arm guy is Brian Snowberg (2fast) from Minnesota. Good times at the national.

LakeTrax said:

-Jesse

Is there a way to get a larger copy of this photo? 1200 X 724 is not very big, certainly there is a larger original sized one?
I looked in the members area, which would be a good place for it should someone decide to put it there.

fartymarty said:
Is there a way to get a larger copy of this photo? 1200 X 724 is not very big, certainly there is a larger original sized one?
I looked in the members area, which would be a good place for it should someone decide to put it there.

That was a quick edit to get it up. I have the "Final" version ready, and it is large (4800x2513 and 5.1MB).

I have posted it to the rally photobucket account and it can be seen/downloaded at:

http://s885.photobucket.com/user/COGNational2013/media/Group%20Photo/2013Group_zps6ff1c599.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0