• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 Kawasaki C-14 / Low Miles

18 Connie C14

SOLD - I'm selling Connie because I'm just not riding her that much (it's an aged-back thing). Super clean, low milage at only 12,500. DynoJet Power Commander fuel injection unit. Area P No Limits exhaust (full system). Never tipped over, dropped, or abused. Michelin Pilot Road GT tires (lots of tread left). Brand new sealed battery. Sargent aftermarket seat. Phil's Wedges. Phil's bars. Ram-X gadget holder. SpeedMetal tank protector. This machine is wicked-fast, rock-solid at speed, and tracks through corners like it's on rails, as I'm sure you're well aware! Original owner; mature rider.

Extras:
  • Concours owner's manual
  • Original seat (has about 500 miles on it)
  • Original bars (Phil's bars are 1 inch longer)
  • Original exhaust header (the potato-launcher can was sold a few years ago)
  • Original heated grips (Grip Puppies are on now)
  • Full premium Nelson-Rigg cover
The exhaust does not have the O2 bung active (but is easily configured), so there is some "backfire music" as the O2 molecules are burned-off when the throttle is rolled-off at lower RPM's. If you want to fly in and ride out, the Boise airport is only 20 minutes away. If you're looking for a low-milage, pristine C-14 with a bit of an edge, this beautiful machine might be for you! More pictures on request.

Price: $9,000

Attachments

• Connie 2.jpg
    Connie 2.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Connie 12.jpg
    Connie 12.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Connie 15.jpg
    Connie 15.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Connie 20.jpg