• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 NW Holiday Party

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
Better late than never, I'm told.  It's in January, because I waited way too long to plan something in December.  The date is January 3rd, so you should have recovered from the New Year (but only maybe barely for some).
Details can be found here- https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=213391&mo=1&tDate={d%20%272015-01-16%27}

This is the only event restricted to current COG members as it is funded by dues money.  If you want to join when you get here so you can attend, we'll have a computer set up for you to do on-line membership.  Come on out and join the fun.  What else have you got to do after the Holidays are supposed to be over?

:103: :06:

It would be great to see you guys, but I don't think Patti and I can make it this year.  We will just be getting back from 8 days in the Minnesota tundra and probably still defrosting.  Have a great time and say Hi to the gang for us!

Pat & Patti

I didn't realize I'm such a lame host.  So far the only people on the list to attend are me and Dan.  He's gonna eat good.

Hi Charley et al,

Our former town mayor has been cruising around town on his vintage R30 with sidecar dressed out in full on Santa gear, suppose he'd loan me his ride so I could head out your way for the party? Yeah me neither oh well. Have a great time and see you in 2015.
Cheers all.

John

Hey John,
  It's a bit of a trip for you to attend my shindig, but if you can make it I've got a futon in the living room. ;)

Mebe I scared them away by charging up to the food ?
Me me mine  LOL

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
I didn't realize I'm such a lame host.  So far the only people on the list to attend are me and Dan.  He's gonna eat good.

getting out towards the coast for a visit would be great but the fuel cost for doing so in my 3/4 ton truck is way prohibitive. Very nice offer thank you. Ihope to make this years Bun Cooler. See you in Cortez?
Happy New Charley and thanks very much for all you do for us Coggers in the NW.

I`ve ridden past Rifle before and watched that video. I`m starting to think that COG is an affliated wing / off shoot of the NRA/Republican party and it's bringing me down man. Maybe I`ll stop in at Columbine on my way.

Touche mon frere. Not funny really but hey.

Thanks again for doing what you do for us up here in the NW Charley. Aside from the possibility of linking the 2015 Bun Cooler and the Cortez National rally I sure would like to ride with you guys out there in the Seattle area. The Olympic Loop thus far remains elusive for me.

Have a great party and I hope we meet up for some fun this coming season.

All the best from your commie(NOT) pinko(NOT) canuck buddy(proudly)

Come on out any time, John.  Space at my house is tight, but I'm sure we can find a place for you to lay your head at night at someone's house.  The Olympic loop is a long day of riding, so the closer you can get to early summer the better the odds of finishing the ride with daylight.  No big deal if you can't get here that time of year, though.  I've finished that ride after dark many times.  I would suggest taking more time to see it all in one visit, but that reduces the incentive to come back for more.  Don and Carol seemed to enjoy it when they were in the area.

I would love to attend but driving from Vancouver (BC) is a bit of a drive and then home again. Maybe one year...

One of these days I'll suck you guys in from the hinterlands.  Dan was here once before, and we had a decent spread.  Looks like a small crowd with 8 folks signed up, but considering the size of my living room it should be cozy.  Here's what's going on right now-

Wish I could be part of the good times, but distance/time/fuel conspires against me.
Next year ... maybe I will renegotiate with myself.

You haven't even seen what's inside, yet.  You may be able to get a Texan to relocate, but you can't make him forget how to cook beef.  >:D

Ugh, I just saw this today.  Maybe next year a email announcement to the NW folks might be helpful for those who don't live on the forum?

Have a great time!  Maybe next year.

Jeff

We did do an e-mail blast, but it was kind of late.  Next year I will try to do better with the schedule.  This year life had a way of interfering.

Good time Charlie, I just couldn't cough up a good excuse so I came anyway. The hard part is finding it, almost a maze.

I'm glad the party went well and want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.  Attending Charlies Christmas party is something to  shoot for this year. 

TimR said:
I'm glad the party went well and want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.  Attending Charlies Christmas party is something to  shoot for this year.

I'll save a seat for you.