• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2016 Yamaha Super Tenere for sale

DAM1423

60th Anniversary Yellow Paint
29,233 miles Flashed, Rumbux full crash protection and skidplate,
Caribou luggage & trunk
Has all maint. records with bike, Including valve inspection that was done in 2020
I believe around 25k miles.
This bike belonged to Fred Boothe our longtime past Membership Director who passed
away in late 2021. It is located outside of Willis Texas at a consignment shop, Conroe Motorcycle
Conversions Inc 936-890-7452. The Price on the bike was set at 13k back in 2021 but Freds daughter
informs me that they will take any reasonable offer from a Club member or friend interested in it. The consignment shop
is not really doing anything to sell it and the family needs some closure on the bike. You can also contact his
daughter Vicki @ 281-701-3873 she told me that all offers given to the shop also have to go thru her, she has final say.
This is the only pic I had that showed the bike fully loaded on our last trip in 2020. If you call Doug Carr at Conroe Motorcycle Conversions
he can provide you with any pictures you would like.
Doug Meister
832-595-4670

Attachments

• 20200927_093437.jpg
    20200927_093437.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 94