• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 Rally Plans

Gypsy JR

Looks like 2017 is going to be very busy. I'll be hauling my new wagon (2017 Time Out Deluxe SE) to 19 or 20 rally events.

I wish I could make a SW event, but unless its in November (after Big Bend) I can't figure out how to shift the Tri Glide into warp to get there and back in time.  :rotflmao:

Going to slam these into a spreadsheet and sort on date and location, and see what is impossible.

Tims Ford TN mid Oct (MotoCampers)
Blackwater Falls WV early Oct (MC)
Missouri Campire end September (MC)
Chill Out TN mid June (MC)
Cliff's AR end April
COG National MO June 12-16
RWTW GA 2nd week September
Barber AL 2nd week October
Arkansas Fall 3rd week September
Big Bend TX 4th week October
Bun Cooler ID 2nd week May
Dog Days WV last week July
NC/VA NC 3rd week August
Soldiers Grove WI 2nd week July
Sturgis SD August 4-13
Laconia NC June 10-18
Spider MO 2nd week September
Kevin's Kentucky Camp, KY, end of September

EDIT: Not counting events during winter camp that are in SE region and very close to wherever I am