• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 "Show me MO Twisties" National Rally Registration Information

I learn something new every time I send out an email blast to 4000 members and subscribers.  :mad:

The National Rally email was just a notice that early registration was closing soon, if you have already registered, then disregard the notice.  I did not have the time to filter out everyone that has already registered.

Next time, that is if there is a next time for me, I will add this final line.

If you have already registered, then please disregard this notice.

fred-houston said:
I learn something new every time I send out an email blast to 4000 members and subscribers.  :mad:

The National Rally email was just a notice that early registration was closing soon, if you have already registered, then disregard the notice.  I did not have the time to filter out everyone that has already registered.

Next time, that is if there is a next time for me, I will add this final line.

If you have already registered, then please disregard this notice.
It was a good blast Fred. Good on ya. :beerchug:

Anyone from Indiana attending and riding to the National on Sunday the 11th or Monday the 12th and looking for another rider to join up?  I'm riding solo from Indianapolis area and would welcome riding with another member.

John

Hey all,,  I have a simple question,, I am headed to the Rally but due to work schedule I will be headed out Wednesday night and can only be there Thursday, and then headed back for home Friday morning,,,  here is the question, will I still be able to register Thursday morning??   

Thanks; Jeff.. 

jdanruby said:
Hey all,,  I have a simple question,, I am headed to the Rally but due to work schedule I will be headed out Wednesday night and can only be there Thursday, and then headed back for home Friday morning,,,  here is the question, will I still be able to register Thursday morning??   

Thanks; Jeff..

There is no registration/check-in scheduled for Thursday.  If you are wanting to attend the banquet, unfortunately there are no daily tickets, you will have to pay the full registration fee.  If you still want to attend, after you arrive ask for Gary Mazolla or Fred Boothe and we will get you checked in.

jdanruby said:

Thanks; Jeff..
Don't know if this helps any but I was in the same boat with work..
I called got my room (they had plenty ) showed up Sunday night , hung out on monday and Monday evening and rode home today..

Good times!!