• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2019 National Registration is NOW OPEN

36 registrations to date...........

thanks to you early birds for getting things started.

BOOK THOSE ROOMS!
jason

48 registrations so far.............
Northeast
North central
Southeast
South central

Where are the LONG haul folks???
jason

I know you will hate this but I always get the room early and get my registration near the last day before early bird special ends.  I can always cancel or give my room to someone but I know what a pain it is to refund my registration fee if we are not able to make it.

smithr1 said:
I know you will hate this but I always get the room early and get my registration near the last day before early bird special ends.  I can always cancel or give my room to someone but I know what a pain it is to refund my registration fee if we are not able to make it.

Bob, you're right!
I know that's the most common routine..........
But it does stress me out that I'm planning an event for 350 and we have 120 people registered.
I'll have a beer and caim down.
jason

gsjay said:
smithr1 said:

Bob, you're right!
I know that's the most common routine..........
But it does stress me out that I'm planning an event for 350 and we have 120 people registered.
I'll have a beer and caim down.
Jason
Have 2!  and relax. I will be registering soonish.
Matt

Delaine and I are planning on attending the National. I booked a room, but need to hold off registration until after my next medical appointment on 5/20. Living life in 3 month segments does have it's disadvantages. Hopefully I can stall the medical things off until after the rally.

Once I get cleared for take off, I will register.

Stay calm Jason. These things fill up late.

I just registered since I was released by the doctor to ride again.  If something happens I will just "donate" the rally fee.

As has been stated, it is a hassle refunding rally fees as I have had to do it before with rallies I have hosted.

Getting excited about it now I know 

Registration is growing.................

175 signed in!

Rooms still avaliabe at rally central, The Genetti.

Discount for early registration ends soon. Register now!

see you in Williamsport.
jason
cog 32

gsjay said:
Registration is growing.................

175 signed in!

Rooms still avaliabe at rally central, The Genetti.

Discount for early registration ends soon. Register now!

see you in Williamsport.
jason
cog 32

:beerchug:
We appreciate all your hard work Jason!

Leslie and I were 200-201 this morning.  Lets ride, then eat, then party and get up and do it again.

Just registered, Lisa and I will be there!

Will be Lisa's first rally and her first real ride for that matter.  We went out the other day for a spin, first time back on the bike for her in 12 years.  Her last ride was on my C10.  I had to actually put the pillion seat on the Tenere, I've had it off since new, replaced with a Jessie seat box.

Roger 123 said:

Will be Lisa's first rally and her first real ride for that matter.  We went out the other day for a spin, first time back on the bike for her in 12 years.  Her last ride was on my C10.  I had to actually put the pillion seat on the Tenere, I've had it off since new, replaced with a Jessie seat box.

you bringing the "other Va. N'er-do-wells" along? make them all go.... I miss you guys.  :'( :beerchug:

Early registration is closed. Standard registration is now opened.

Early registration is at 238 as of today.
This is less that the rally team projected!

So, some plans have to be changed in logistics at the rally.
Please note that Registration is now CAPPED at 300 attendees............

If you're coming you better get registered.
tks,
jason
COG 32

MAN OF BLUES said:
Roger 123 said:

you bringing the "other Va. N'er-do-wells" along? make them all go.... I miss you guys.  :'( :beerchug:

I wish, so far only Paul V from Northern VA is going to make it for a few days.  That's why I needed to get Lisa on the bike, I needed a new riding partner, LOL.  Looking forward to seeing you again.

Roger 123 said:
MAN OF BLUES said:
Roger 123 said:

I wish, so far only Paul V from Northern VA is going to make it for a few days.  That's why I needed to get Lisa on the bike, I needed a new riding partner, LOL.  Looking forward to seeing you again.

whassup wit Tommy?... why is he a no-show?

:'( :mad:

looking forward to seeing my Va. pals...

COGnosticator said:
MAN OF BLUES said:
whassup wit Tommy?... why is he a no-show?

:'( :mad:

looking forward to seeing my Va. pals...

Uh, he heard you were going  :nananana:  :rotflmao:

Tommy loves me... he knows I always carry tools..... :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao: :great: