• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2022 National Registration Now Open

I was able to register fine. For some reason I can not get my associate(wife) logged in to register her. Who should I contact for help? I have the username and pw I used last year but that is not working today.

I was able to register fine. For some reason I can not get my associate(wife) logged in to register her. Who should I contact for help? I have the username and pw I used last year but that is not working today.
Log in as you. Register for yourself, then log yourself out. If her credentials are different, send an email to Membership and get someone to look up her credentials. If none of the guys covering that respond because they are busy, pm me tomorrow and I’ll try to help. That’s how I did it yesterday.

Bob, did you get help? I am not behind the Great Firewall of Spok today........

10-22, I verified she is registered......glad you got help.

C'mon folks. It's hard to plan anything if they don't know how many are coming.

Ride safe, Ted

PS: (I'm one of the sinners) I kept putting it off. But finally got off my butt and got-er-dun.

C'mon folks. It's hard to plan anything if they don't know how many are coming.

Ride safe, Ted

PS: (I'm one of the sinners) I kept putting it off. But finally got off my butt and got-er-dun.
Ted, be warned... We're signed up (now), so two more!! ;-)

This is a somewhat central location for our great nation & can be easily reached by many states within a 1,000-mile radius. 1,000 miles being an easy & reasonable distance to travel. Then take in consideration all the good riding in the area & there's no reason this rally shouldn't top 200 in attendance.

Finally got off my butt and registered. Delaine and I will be at Rally Central on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Eureka Springs is one of the Rally locations my wife is looking forward to being at again. She likes the town and shops, especially after she found out most shops will ship purchases home. I like it many reasons, but mostly for the riding. Arkansas is great. I may need new tires by the time I get home, but it's worth it.

See ya'all soon.