• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2023 Indiana rides to eat.

bigk64

Ride to eat, eat to ride
Here is the current plan for Indiana's Rides to Eat. The first one will be March 18th. Hope to see lots of you there with any ideas you may have to make this year the best. Let's get out and have some fun. See you all there!
March 18th @ 12:00pm.

Big Hoffa’s

800 E. Main St.

Westfield, IN. 46074

(317)-867-0077

May 13th @ 12:00pm.

Tin Plate

2233 S. J St.

Elwood, IN. 46036

(765)-557-8231

July 8th @12:00pm.

Sahm’s Smoke House

Harrison Hill Golf Course

413 E. New St. Ste, B

Attica, IN. 47918

(765)-764-5045

Sept. 10th @12:00pm.

New Bethal Ordinary

8838 Southeastern Ave.

Indpls., IN. 46239

(317)-862-5020

Nov. 11th @12:00pm.

Half Moon Rest.

4051 S Lafountain St.

Kokomo, IN. 46902

(765)-455-2739

Man, I tried every route to see if I could make some of these in under 3 hours riding time and they are all over 4 hours on the interstates.:)

Bummer.

I wanted to go to this one. Got to head over to Ohio for wife's Bday. Right up the road and was looking forward. Have fun folks. Got to put the rest on the calendar and make sure to keep the dates unencumbered.

I'm bailing also, also very close to us. We're moving my mother-in-law to Anderson (2 minutes from us - it's OK, she's a great lady at 91) and the move is Saturday.
See you at the next one!

Looking at Strawboss' post.
I have wondered if the Ohio guys do any of these over there. WIth the grandkids over in Delaware and Athens OH we seem to get over there a LOT! (not to mention the Iron Pony addiction)

Kevin. Thanks for arranging and keeping these going. We are blessed to have you keeping us together.

Sad to say, Ohio seems to be a bit of a tough nut to crack COG-wise, lots of members, and I see quite a few around here in Cleveland, but, like all things, have an event, you may get 3 riders, you may get 25, Ohio seems to be on that low side these past few years.