• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

24.5" Cee Bailey windshield for the C-10

2fast

Crotch Rocket
I have a used Cee Bailey windshield for sale. I just bought a taller one, as this did not quite go high enough for me. For reference, I am 6'2" and I was looking over it more than I liked. I went to a 26.5 instead.

This screen is in decent shape, but has a small ding more or less centrally located. Not big (easily covered by a dime). It has a NACA vent, and has a crack coming off one corner of the vent which I have stop drilled. This is a very common crack area on the Cee's, my new one has it already! The black painted part at the bottom shows some wear. Hey, it's used.

$110 shipped in the 48

Attachments

• IMG_0834 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0834 (Medium).JPG
    488.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0836 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0836 (Medium).JPG
    377.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0837 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0837 (Medium).JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 112
Bump, cuz I ain't figured out why this ain't sold. Jeez, Brian was nice enough to be a chief cat herder at the national last year, can someone at least buy it out of pity?

Hey Brian, this help?

See ya.

So, it's down to a pity purchase now, eh :'(

Nah, whatever. It will leave my garage sooner or later.  ;)

Update: Looks like it is spoken for by a local buyer!

Brian, if you don't mind me asking, how's the turbulence to your helmet relative to the two different sizes? I'm 6'4" and am considering a Cee Bailey to replace the 15" Rifle (20 with the 5" base added in). I have a 35" inseam. I would definitely go with the 26.5"
Thanks for your input.
Ron

ron203 said:
Brian, if you don't mind me asking, how's the turbulence to your helmet relative to the two different sizes? I'm 6'4" and am considering a Cee Bailey to replace the 15" Rifle (20 with the 5" base added in). I have a 35" inseam. I would definitely go with the 26.5"
Thanks for your input.
Ron

The turb factor is better with the CeeBailey, likely due to the backswept shape. I am 6'2", so yes, go with the taller shield for sure.