• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

32ND ANNUAL BUN COOLER

I got a call today from the resort and they are concerned that there are only 4 rooms reserved so far. They have a block set aside for us and they have non-COG people wanting rooms that weekend. They are going to release some of those rooms from our block if we don't reserve them in the next 2 weeks. So, get with the program and get your room if you are planning on attending. Also, get registered. There are only 4 people registered.

Jim tried to register both of us. Apparently it works better is you register individually. For some reason, he became me. Guess it's better than the other way around. I just hope he knows how to bake cookies.😁🍪😁

Registered - and already had my room booked!
Maybe they didn't count my booking for our group, but I did mention 'COG' during my reservation confirmation.
I know another member has booked a room, just not registered yet.

anyone leaving early Friday AM from the Portland OR metro area ? I plan on stops at the Dalles, Umatilla, Lewiston, and Kamiah. you're welcome to ride with me if you wish. see you soon.......
-tdbru

I need to turn in the official count for the banquet by the end of the week so if you are thinking about attending you need to get registered.

I will not be making it...again, but I do feel a bit special in participating by being able to host Island Bob Rainey for a night (5/17) as he makes the long trek from Lopez Isle. He always has fascinating stories, and I will send him on his merry way.

Today is the last day to sign up for the banquet because I have to turn in numbers to the cater this weekend.
Being this will be my first Natl. Rally - were we supposed to sign up for the Banquet?
Is the Banquet covered in our registration fee and open to all attendees?

Being this will be my first Natl. Rally - were we supposed to sign up for the Banquet?
Is the Banquet covered in our registration fee and open to all attendees?
I do believe the dinner is part of the buck twenty registration fee. That's how it's been in the past.