• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

6000 mi Perrelli Angel GT report

Jjjtx

Crotch Rocket
6000 miles....

The center is a bit flat spotted on both tires. I ran them in the high 30s.  I Think 39 or 40 for the duration of the trip.

The FRONT edges are near the wear bars.

The rear is fine still.

Wet, hot, cold, rain, SNOW, and they held the road beautifully.

I nearly low sided on highway 550 in Colorado. If I had NOT had these tires, I would have went down, for sure.  These tires saved my butt, literally and I'm going to continue to use these tires as long as they are being made.

I ran about 250 miles two-up with the wife, but otherwise it was just me and a well-loaded bike for 6K.

- I'll upload some pix of their condition shortly.  I'm still washing the 6K of dirt off the bike, day two.

Okay, so let me get this straight. If you were using PR4GT's, that you would have crashed? I kinda find this hard to believe.

I'll be more specific for ya.

If i had OEM bridgestone 023 tires I wouldn't have held the road.  I'm sure what you have is on par with the perelli. 

But after the perelli saving my butt I'll be sticking to the angel GTs

As an accomplished and well trained Florida rider, curves tend to scare the snot out of me. I recently put an angel on the rear (replaced a pr3) still have pr3 in the front. I went to RWTW this past weekend, and this was the most confident I've ever felt on a bike in that environment. Still scary for me, but at least on this trip there was no screaming in my helmet to distract me  :-\ :-\ . The angel is thoroughly predictable all the time. From here on out, I'm running Angels. Steve

Steve in Sunny Fla said:
As an accomplished and well trained Florida rider, curves tend to scare the snot out of me. I recently put an angel on the rear (replaced a pr3) still have pr3 in the front. I went to RWTW this past weekend, and this was the most confident I've ever felt on a bike in that environment. Still scary for me, but at least on this trip there was no screaming in my helmet to distract me  :-\ :-\ . The angel is thoroughly predictable all the time. From here on out, I'm running Angels. Steve

Right on.

e3VjQ43.jpg

AVMRh42.jpg

1iUDnaA.jpg

m53sZeU.jpg

Having gone though 3 sets of Angel GT's on my 2012 I can comment on this. Angel's were on back order and I decided to give the Pilot 4 GT's a try and it's not the same feel. I've had a chance to get into a few turns with the Pilots and they grip but the turn in is effortless with the Angels. They fall into turns. When you 1st put them on and you're not used to them they can be a little scary they fall in so easy. I have about 10,000 miles or 2/3 of a year for me to thoroughly feel out the Pilot's but unless they start feeling better after more miles I'll be going right back to my Angels when I wear the Pilots out.

Hi,
        Wow!

You guys are making me feel good! ;D

Just put on some Angel GT "A Spec"s on, and of course they feel better than the old OEM"s! (5500 miles) ::)

I'll keep these comments in mind as I use them!!! :great:

Attachments

• 159dcaeaab957f543c12d92d859343b3.jpg
    159dcaeaab957f543c12d92d859343b3.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 246
seagiant1 said:
Hi,
        Wow!

You guys are making me feel good! ;D

Just put on some Angel GT "A Spec"s on, and of course they feel better than the old OEM"s! (5500 miles) ::)

I'll keep these comments in mind as I use them!!! :great:

I put about 30,000 miles on Angels....

Sailor_chic said:
JTX, those pics have 6k miles on them? And your pleased with that condition of them at this stage?

5920 to be exact.

I've noticed no difference in handling since they were new, and theres room for more.

These are squared pretty good, but not noticeable while riding.  I wouldnt have noticed if if I didnt look at them.

What I find interesting is the front seems to be more worn than the back.  But I was loaded down pretty heavy and did some spirited riding with some hard braking more than once or twice :)

As someone else said, when you FIRST ride with these tires they feel WEIRD, but you get used to it very fast.  Within a few miles.

seagiant1 said:
Hi,
        Well....As I said, my OEM Bridgestones made 5500 miles and were toast! :(

They were sguared off so bad that the bike wanted to drop, into turns..... :eek:

NOT in a good way, and yes, we do have a FEW curves in Florida! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V0Vu_utUZY

When I first got a set, it was not weird at all. It was how the bike should handle. Tried PRs and won't use them again. Not in the same league. Strange wear as well.

gsun said:
When I first got a set, it was not weird at all. It was how the bike should handle. Tried PRs and won't use them again. Not in the same league. Strange wear as well.

Totally agree with this.
4k miles on mine, and plenty of tread all around.  Slightly flat in rear center, totally normal for me.
been running at about 42psi fr/rr, and could probably stand to run them slightly lower for more grip thru the twisties.

Will continue to buy these tires or the updated future replacements.

gr

I finally made a snippet of the gopro video of me nearly having a bad day on 550, if not for my superior skills  and the Angel GTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nQ5PM9QMVg

...all seriousness, I'm not a new rider and If these tires did not give the feedback they provided at the time of this front end slide, I would probably have been fixing the bike.

I'm a lifer for the Pirelli Brand after this.

Its hard to tell in the video, but the roadway is just slightly damp.

Dont forget to check the 1080 quality button and go full screen for the BEST effect on your equilibrium  :-\ :-\

Well looking at a video is certainly not being there so my comments are probably not worth more than a foot ball fan on Sunday saying, "you shoulda passed."

I would hope the dampness mattered more than the riding.  You look very smooth, reasonable speeds, and reasonable acceleration at apex.  I've had this bike get squirrely on exit on PR4's but seemingly (in real life) much more speed and throttle at exit in the dry.  I bet the dampness played a big part.  I agree with you that feedback is the key.  Clearly you had good feedback and controlled it very well.  A good day!  :great:  Been using PR4's on the last couple bikes, but I'm going to give the Pirelli a shot maybe next change - on the rear - not front.
Nice save!

On a different note - this is exactly why I always have the TPMS on the dash when sport riding.  Hard throttle on apex, rear end squirrels out.  In the old days I'd wonder nice save or is it going flat?  Quick look down between turns and you know the air is fine and you just showed some skill - or got lucky - or both!

angelo said:
Well looking at a video is certainly not being there so my comments are probably not worth more than a foot ball fan on Sunday saying, "you shoulda passed."

I would hope the dampness mattered more than the riding.  You look very smooth, reasonable speeds, and reasonable acceleration at apex.  I've had this bike get squirrely on exit on PR4's but seemingly (in real life) much more speed and throttle at exit in the dry.  I bet the dampness played a big part.  I agree with you that feedback is the key.  Clearly you had good feedback and controlled it very well.  A good day!  :great:  Been using PR4's on the last couple bikes, but I'm going to give the Pirelli a shot maybe next change - on the rear - not front.
Nice save!

On a different note - this is exactly why I always have the TPMS on the dash when sport riding.  Hard throttle on apex, rear end squirrels out.  In the old days I'd wonder nice save or is it going flat?  Quick look down between turns and you know the air is fine and you just showed some skill - or got lucky - or both!

Well, I will say I was pushing it pretty hard as in I Had a full load on the saddle bags, rear pack, and a dry bag for clothes.  So, the bike was working.  Add just a tad of wetness and it broke loose.  Though, I felt every second of it and I was able to keep it under control.
What went through my mind as it was sliding was, ambulance, hospital, 900 miles from home, YIKES. :truce:    But that said, I was not going that fast.  Maybe 25?

And your right was not hot-dogging it through there.  But the bike was leaned over pretty far for a big heavy scooter.  I probably should have took the corners slower due to the spotty wet spots. And, well, I did after that.

Videos always tamer than real life for sure!  Yeah you looked (motor sounded) like great control. Clearly you had good feedback.  I've enjoyed the feedback form pr4s but am seriously considering these.  I understand the looking for wet spots the rest of the day - been there too!

angelo said:
Videos always tamer than real life for sure!  Yeah you looked (motor sounded) like great control. Clearly you had good feedback.  I've enjoyed the feedback form pr4s but am seriously considering these.  I understand the looking for wet spots the rest of the day - been there too!

Yeah.  Too bad the video noise is clunky though. I Forgot a part of the gopro so it was rattling in the case. Oops.

Hey JTX - or anyone else - just thought of this.  Doesn't your year have traction control?  Does it take longer than that to kick in?  (Mine is an 08 abs with no TC)  Sorry if this is a derail - but a great example caught on video.

angelo said:
Hey JTX - or anyone else - just thought of this.  Doesn't your year have traction control?  Does it take longer than that to kick in?  (Mine is an 08 abs with no TC)

Yes but it wouldnt be applicable to this kind of traction loss. I wish!!

The KTRAC is for the rear wheel slipping upon acceleration. 

ETA: Attaching the pictures for future searches when my image links are gone.

Attachments

• GT4.jpg
    GT4.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 109
  • GT3.jpg
    GT3.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 112
  • GT2.jpg
    GT2.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 101
  • GT1.jpg
    GT1.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 118
I am on second set of Angels on my '12. The rear presently has 10k on it and looks like it could go another 5k! I do plan on replacing it this Spring in spite of that. The front has 4k and should easily go another 3k! And they have been awesome in the rain with lots of grip!

Bruiser said:
I am on second set of Angels on my '12. The rear presently has 10k on it and looks like it could go another 5k! I do plan on replacing it this Spring in spite of that. The front has 4k and should easily go another 3k! And they have been awesome in the rain with lots of grip!

Absolutely one of the best tires I've ever had.

Just watch it when the roads get just right and the lean angles get far enough, you can go for a RIDE like I did!    Though, this can happen to ANY tire.  I'm biased, but I think the tires themselves and their feedback kept me upright.

I plan on doing this ride again next year.  However I plan on being a little less aggressive on those sharp/DAMP corners. :-[

JTX said:
angelo said:
Hey JTX - or anyone else - just thought of this.  Doesn't your year have traction control?  Does it take longer than that to kick in?  (Mine is an 08 abs with no TC)

Are those pics to show the chicken strips, or almost large enough to be called chicken fillets?  :D

All kidding aside. Ive never seen that kind of harsh wear on a michelin. Those pics are a definite deciding factor for me, no Angel GT. If I change, Ill follow Cliffs recommendation and try Avon's. 31 sets of tires is a thorough test of a product.

Sailor_chic said:
JTX said:
angelo said:

Are those pics to show the chicken strips, or almost large enough to be called chicken fillets?  :D

All kidding aside. Ive never seen that kind of harsh wear on a michelin. Those pics are a definite deciding factor for me, no Angel GT. If I change, Ill follow Cliffs recommendation and try Avon's. 31 sets of tires is a thorough test of a product.

Those 1/8th inch stripes are very intentional. :great:

Well, let me remind you of a couple of things on these pictures.  The bike was loaded down pretty well, theres was some two-up riding and I pushed them pretty hard in the corners.  Thats why I slid.  Considering the weight of the bike for 6000 miles, they are pretty well worn.  Also, I rode through a ton ( 20 miles ) of fresh road asphalt and you are seeing some of that on the sides of the tires.  It took me several miles to ride far enough to get that crap off my tires before I could get back up to highway speed.

I've been riding a long time and I couldnt be more happy with the tires and their condition at this point.  Though I was surprised the FRONT is down to the wear bars before the rear. But, I did a LOT of riding on the edges.

JTX said:
Sailor_chic said:
JTX said:
angelo said:

Also, I rode through a ton ( 20 miles ) of fresh road asphalt and you are seeing some of that on the sides of the tires.

Yep, thats why they're called CHICKEN strips!

Im seeing in your pics missing rubber chunking out of the tires, not asphalt buildup.

Sailor_chic said:
JTX said:
Sailor_chic said:
JTX said:
angelo said:

Also, I rode through a ton ( 20 miles ) of fresh road asphalt and you are seeing some of that on the sides of the tires.

Yep, thats why they're called CHICKEN strips!

Im seeing in your pics missing rubber chunking out of the tires, not asphalt buildup.

I'm not seeing what you see apparently.  What picture, and what section of the tire?

I just installed a set of Angels today. Even took it for a short ride.  It feels sooooo much better than the stock 021's. I really think a class action suit against Kawasaki for putting those horrible tires on a bike.

Stock tires had 1654 miles since I bought the bike new in Aug. They will get not 1 mile more.

rrsperry said:
I just installed a set of Angels today. Even took it for a short ride.  It feels sooooo much better than the stock 021's. I really think a class action suit against Kawasaki for putting those horrible tires on a bike.

:D

What struck me immediately, was, how well it turned vs the 021s I had. I turned and almost turned too far!

I tried Michelin once. This is the weird wear after about half the tread life. They felt squirrelly so I took them off and went back to Angels. Never stray again.

TireWear2_zpsfa1f0d0d.jpg

TireWear_zpsd695520e.jpg

gsun said:
I tried Michelin once. This is the weird wear after about half the tread life. They felt squirrelly so I took them off and went back to Angels. Never stray again.

It looks like they couldnt handle the torque very well.....  There was some of this on the Angels, but it was mild compared to that.

gsun said:

That does look weird.  On my 3rd set of PR4's on this bike and 2 on another.  Never saw that before.  I'd quit after that too!  Only thing I have seen is some of the sipes on the front looking a little raised when worn.  SO far, my front to back ratio has been nearly 2:1.  Not quite, but close. 

I had that same weird wear on the PR4's I bought, and road fully loaded for 5K miles.

I've had similar odd scallpoing with the Angel SpecA's, but only when I ride two up for long distances.
I mostly attribute this to bad suspension settings, as I am not good with setup.

The Pirellis handle it better than the michelins for sure, and I still like the way the Pirellis feel and handle overall.

gr

Dang it, I was all ready to buy PR4s and ya tawked me into Angel GTs.  Less than $300, I was happy about that as well!

I had the PR4s on my bike for about 4000 miles and hated them. When I had my little drop and it was in the shop I had them toss the PR4s and put Angels back on it. I'll never trust my ass to anything else again.

Hi,
      After studying suspension,watching vids and talking to people about the C14.... :eek:

I can not help but wonder, if a lot of tire wear problems, are more related to the OEM suspension. :-X

Than to different, makes/brands/models, of tires???? :(

Just sayin??? ;D

Attachments

• 5e0e1bed.jpg
    5e0e1bed.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 105
seagiant1 said:
Hi,
      After studying suspension,watching vids and talking to people about the C14.... :eek:

I can not help but wonder, if a lot of tire wear problems, are more related to the OEM suspension. :-X

Just sayin??? ;D

It's a fair question.  Though I'm not sure you could ever really prove it either way.

Actually,
It would be pretty easy for someone to prove.
All they have to do is ride for several sets of tires on stock suspension in their normal stomping grounds. Then they buy new tires and better suspension and repeat same as before. 4 sets of tires each way should give conclusive evidence on tire wear.
Shouldn't take more than a couple years!
Matt

mattchewn said:
Actually,
It would be pretty easy for someone to prove.
All they have to do is ride for several sets of tires on stock suspension in their normal stomping grounds. Then they buy new tires and better suspension and repeat same as before. 4 sets of tires each way should give conclusive evidence on tire wear.
Shouldn't take more than a couple years!
Matt

HA!  Yeah I suppose if you went the same way every time!

Pass.  I'll simply say that I have proof these tires saved me in the video !  ;D ;D ;D ;D

KevinRLI said:
I had the PR4s on my bike for about 4000 miles and hated them. When I had my little drop and it was in the shop I had them toss the PR4s and put Angels back on it. I'll never trust my a** to anything else again.

Me too, hated the PR4's. I like the Angel GT's but I go through them too fast, The Avon 3DXM's feel just like the GT's but wear twice as long.

seagiant1 said:
Hi,

Just sayin??? ;D

I think if you tracked the C14 yes suspension would play a part, but street riding I doubt has an effect. Now rider habits like grabbing a fist full all the time, grabbing the brakes all the time and generally having rough inputs would have an effect on tire wear. I ride the pace, so quick, but not abrupt on the throttle or brakes. I do like to drive into corners so I do wear the front tire more than most.

gpd323 said:
seagiant1 said:
Hi,

Just sayin??? ;D

I think if you tracked the C14 yes suspension would play a part, but street riding I doubt has an effect. Now rider habits like grabbing a fist full all the time, grabbing the brakes all the time and generally having rough inputs would have an effect on tire wear. I ride the pace, so quick, but not abrupt on the throttle or brakes. I do like to drive into corners so I do wear the front tire more than most.

Considering what I did on this trip to these tires, they were spectacular and I'm a lifer.

I even went off road in the dirt for 12 miles up a mountainside and they never missed a beat.

Would you recommend the Front and Rear "A " Spec  Angel GT's or are the regular GT's just fine? Thinking about trying the Angel GT's but I just love my Michelin's PR 4 GT's...Need to replace the front after more than 9K miles and I still have plenty of tread left on rear tire after 4500 miles. Have read enough comments to at least try the Angels. Price is lower than the PR 4's also.

Rusty said:
Would you recommend the Front and Rear "A " Spec  Angel GT's or are the regular GT's just fine? Thinking about trying the Angel GT's but I just love my Michelin's PR 4 GT's...Need to replace the front after more than 9K miles and I still have plenty of tread left on rear tire after 4500 miles. Have read enough comments to at least try the Angels. Price is lower than the PR 4's also.

A Spec only applies to the rear.  The front is the same tire anywhere.

JTX said:
Rusty said:

Actually there is an "A" spec available for the front also. Slightly increased load range is the difference. Stiffer carcass.
Matt

mattchewn said:
JTX said:
Rusty said:

Actually there is an "A" spec available for the front also. Slightly increased load range is the difference. Stiffer carcass.
Matt

Oh no kidding. I never saw it listed anywhere.

JTX,
Revzilla lists them for the Connie sizes.  Just checked it cuz I was sure there was actually a front available.
Matt

mattchewn said:
JTX,
Revzilla lists them for the Connie sizes.  Just checked it cuz I was sure there was actually a front available.
Matt

I never noticed. Checked it now.

I probably would have went that route if I would have seen it. 

Considering I'm going to need a FRONT tire first, I will go with the A spec front this time, before my road trip next year for sure.

I'm just nearing 5k miles on the Spec A's, and getting the same odd scalloping, particularly in the rear, but plenty of tread with LOTS
of hard acceleration.

Anybody seen any good deals on SpecA's anywhere?
Checked REVZILLA last night, and looks like $200 for a 190/55, and $140 for the front.

:popcorn:

gr

ghostrider990 said:
I'm just nearing 5k miles on the Spec A's, and getting the same odd scalloping, particularly in the rear, but plenty of tread with LOTS
of hard acceleration.

Anybody seen any good deals on SpecA's anywhere?
Checked REVZILLA last night, and looks like $200 for a 190/55, and $140 for the front.

:popcorn:

gr

Not bad if you are riding that way.

I don't do a lot of hard accel.  Unless you count exiting corners.

ghostrider990 said:
I don't do a lot of hard accel.  Unless you count exiting corners.

How can you NOT?!?!  :beerchug:

Don't have much need to.  During some quick passing needs on back roads yes, but I'm pretty gentle with it otherwise.  I tend to 'lean' on the side of tire conservation on 700+LB bikes.

Tire conservation? What the heck is that?
How does it work on a C14 rocketsled?
Please explain further.    :rotflmao:

Matt

:)  the twisty thing in your right hand....  Dont twist it as far as it will go all the time

We all ride different, and without being disparaging to thos with a less than heavy throttle hand.....

Tires are disposable commodities.
I used to worry about conserving them - but now I favor Use Em up, and get a new set. :great:
What's better than a fresh set of Skins on the old girl to make you fall in love ALL OVER again!?!  :)

....besides more Farkles!!......  >:D

gr

ghostrider990 said:
We all ride different, and without being disparaging to thos with a less than heavy throttle hand.....

I used to worry about conserving them - but now I favor Use Em up, and get a new set. :great:
What's better than a fresh set of Skins on the old girl to make you fall in love ALL OVER again!?!  :)

gr

HEHEHE,
I'm with him!

Matt

ghostrider990 said:

....besides more Farkles!!......  >:D

gr

Being 2000 miles from home, is why, for me.

And, a wake-up call when I nearly lowsided pushing it too hard.

angelo said:

Better lucky than good any day.  All the skill in the world won't save you when it's your time.

Grendel said:
angelo said:

Better lucky than good any day.  All the skill in the world won't save you when it's your time.

Or the traction control light is flashing!  :nananana:

Matt

Being a 300lb rider single up on a C14, even without cargo we weigh over 900lb.

I'm thinking I'm looking for A spec if I want to get any sort of reasonable mileage out of a new set of tires.

My Michelin PRt2's are getting awfully squared off.

GIant81 said:

I'm thinking I'm looking for A spec if I want to get any sort of reasonable mileage out of a new set of tires.

I just got A spec front & rear delivered with free shipping from Jake Wilson, $303.00  :beerchug:

GIant81 said:

Hi,
        Yea, take the time to find the "A" Specs (front and rear) :great:

I got mine from Revzilla, prices seem to go up and down,place to place??? ;D >:D >:D >:D

Attachments

• tumblr_okvg71jw801u7nll5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_okvg71jw801u7nll5o1_1280.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 110
7000 miles on my rear Pirelli a spec.I thought it did not grip as well as my Pr2.Although when it did break loose it was pridictable .We ride the twisties a lot.The older the Pirelli got the better it gripped though.FYI i weigh 300 lb.Putting a new set of Pirelli  GT A spec on now.Will give a full report when i have rode them some.

..so I just got back from a ride in Arkansas and after this trip I ended up with 6900 on the Angel GT's and they are officially DONE.

I'm very happy with almost 7K and Will be replacing them with A spec FRONT ( This time ) and rear.

I could have gone a bit more on the back, but as you can see its done in the center and almost to the metal.

The front?  WHAT Wear bars! :-\

I wore them right off.  The last 100 miles on these tires back to the motel were pretty squirmy on the sides, but never lost control or got too unsettled but I did have to dial it back.  That last 100 miles was in the rain so traction was not what it would have been on dry roads.

Over all very good tires. And will be ordering up a new set soon and testing the NOMAR.

pjt7Ovc.jpg

9u2RboL.jpg

Rear

EEPAITj.jpg

4Rp0GQW.jpg

XPkiD72.jpg

OEM Bridgestones 7500 miles toast, Angel GT A specs 14,000 finally coming off before National, still lots of tread just flat from slabbing on interstates. Rode the first set of Angels to Cotex from Illinois in '15 and then to Helen last year won't make trip from New York to Missouri 2000 miles round trip.  :motonoises:

Hi,
        Thanks! :great:

Sounds good to me! ;D

I only got 5000 out of the OEM Stones!!! :truce:

Attachments

• girls_and_bikes_14.jpg
    girls_and_bikes_14.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 136
Dunlop Q3 with 5100 hard miles. Suspension makes a huge difference in tire wear. Ohlins front and rear.

Attachments

• IMG_3415.jpg
    IMG_3415.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 130
Angel GT's, 3000 miles and they are toast. Used them before and the last 3 sets were the Avon 3DXM's which lasted 6K miles at least on the front. Reason I went back to the GT's is I had some Jake Bucks and a 40 dollar rebate so they cost me 199 shipped.

Next set is going to be the Dunlop Road-smarts. If I don't like them I'll try the Metzlers

Must be my speeds were way less than yours as I got nearly 7000 out of them.  I ran them at 40PSI

I just replaced my set of Angels at 9000 miles with about another 1000 miles of tread on them. Heading away on a trip and didn't want to chance it. Another set of fresh Angels on there now.

KevinRLI said:
I just replaced my set of Angels at 9000 miles with about another 1000 miles of tread on them. Heading away on a trip and didn't want to chance it. Another set of fresh Angels on there now.

Were they A Spec Front/rear?

My rear was A spec, front was not.  This time around I'm going A spec on both.

I ordered a set of Angels last month from Bike Bandit. Price was $245 for front and rear. After I placed the order, I noticed they were STs, not GTs. Oh well, the price was right so am now running these. Will update as they age.

Deepsea said:
Dunlop Q3 with 5100 hard miles. Suspension makes a huge difference in tire wear. Ohlins front and rear.

Hi,
      I have the same, (Ohlin's) and... >:D

Started a thread on "tire savings", running better suspension... :-[

Sort of as a joke, but???? ;D

Everything helps I guess! :great:

Attachments

• tumblr_ow0efqFhJK1tpchrmo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ow0efqFhJK1tpchrmo1_500.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 93
JTX said:
KevinRLI said:

Were they A Spec Front/rear?

My rear was A spec, front was not.  This time around I'm going A spec on both.

Both A Spec