• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

95 C-10 parts needed

Looking for a few items for my 95 Connie. Looked around on the site and no luck finding hardware and resources. Ferring screws and U-bolt kit. Where is Murph's website?? Clutch reservior empty this fall need kit. Couldn't isolate leak, filled reservior and all good now. Replacement center stand, weld broke and stand removed. Could just get it welded I guess. Used carburator synchronizing tool. I have the zinginggg vibration. New front tire. I puchased my Connie last year from a neighbor and put about 500 miles on teh machine. Great ride and bike so far. Just for a piece of mind, I would like to perform a major maintenance checkup. New COG member and plainly need some help here. I've read about the tech night gatherings and obviously need to attend one. Better yet, I should host one at my house here in CT. I rather be safe than sorry and make the necessary tunes and updates. Above is a simple list of item that I would like to take care of myself. Any help would be most appreciated. Live in Newtown Connecticut

Chris, Murph and all of the other Industry Members are listed along with links to their respective website's in the Vendor Area of this website. Please try to use our Industry Members whenever possible as they are a valuable asset to all of us.

Hey Chris; Now here's what you should do; rather than just attend a wrenching session, host a wrenching session at your house and have your bike be the guinea pig for all the different maintenance procedures that get demoed. Sounds like a plan? :p

i live in newtown as well. off of castle meadow road. if i can help let me know. i have a 2000, no extra parts but a garage. andrew