• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

99 ZRX1100 needs a new home **SOLD**

krumgrinder

Street Cruiser
Posting this for a good friend of mine here in the central Ohio area.  I can personally vouch for the condition of the bike and care that it has had.  He doesn't mention it here, but it's also always been garaged.
---------------------------
1999 ZRX1100
12,500 original miles
Clear Ohio Title
I purchased this bike used from the original owner back in 2005 with 2,500 miles on the odometer.

Pluses:
Both tires replaced within the past 2 years with very few miles on them
Front frame sliders
Heated grips
Runs great

Minuses:
Dent in front right side of tank (see picture)
Nicks and scratches as you would expect on a 12 year old bike (see picture)
Front cowling was cut on left for clearance when prior owner temporarily installed clip-ons (see picture)
Old battery.  It still starts the bike, but is probably on it's way out as it barely cranked the bike to life when it was extremely cold.

Overall the bike has been a great runner, but of all my bikes it is the one I ride the least and I am interested in getting a new Wee Strom so I need to sell it to make room in the garage.  I have asked Steve to post it to the forum for me to see if anyone is interested before I post it on Ebay or bring it to the dealership to see what they would give me for it towards a new bike. I would like to get $2,500 for it.

If anyone is interested please email me at epmkessler@gmail.com  I live in Groveport, Ohio (suburb SE of Columbus) and would need buyer to pick it up or make all delivery arrangements.  I can accept payment of cash or a Paypal transfer of full amount before pickup.  Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Eric Kessler
--------------------------------------

P.S. Due to incredibly small forum allowance, only one of the pics Eric sent could be attached, he can email you more if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_9929 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_9929 (800x600).jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 142
No worries, I'm going to pul the thread then. OK?
That WAS an awesome price on it.  :)