• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Accessory Power Outlet comes loose

dklowrey1

Big Wheel
This isn't very technical. But when I plug my Sirius Cigarette power adapter into the Front Accessory Outlet, it wiggles llose after about 30 seconds. Do I need one of the Ducati/BMW type power plug adapter? Or does anyone have a simple fix? My simple fixes are just not looking too good. Thanks, BadDad

I cut the end off a black wire tie and use it. Keep it in the glove box so it is always handy. Can't see it with the black back ground of the dash. Sammie Timmons 74 gt380 totaled 74 gt750 totaled 80 gs850 totaled 05 vulcan 750 traded 08 c14 my baby 08 versys (my wife's)

The $20 fix is go the Wal Mart and in the auto section where they sell trailer parts find Casco pickup truck bed liner power outlet and go home and put out the old outlet and replace it with this one and you will be ever happy. For me it was about 15 minute job.