• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Acworth, Georgia

Roadie

Big Wheel
Hi all: Bought my C14 last week and figured I'd better get involved in the COG group to learn more about my bike. Been riding about 12 years, this time with another five or so back in the 70's. My motorcycling name Roadie, came from my last bike a 2004 Yamaha Roadstar. I really liked that bike, but I really love my Concours. I'd never ridden anything but cruisers, so this has been an eye-opening experience. Hope to see some of you guys out on the road. Roadie :eg: