• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Adirondack Un-Ride-in Resurrected! 8/2-8/10

Due to some very hard work behind the scene form several COG and STOC members, this ride has been resurrected from the dead. I now have at least two riders signed up for every night at the Lodge from 8/2 - 8/10. There will also be at least one couple on site all but one night at this point. This will be a low key affair with dis-organized rides scheduled by the seat of our pants each morning and subject to change at a moments notice due to the participants whims ;) and/or the weather :confuse: ! The Base location is at a fully equipped Adirondack Lodge situated on 379 acres with a mile of very private frontage on a reservoir and a trout stream in the front yard. What is the cost of this opportunity do you ask? Just $20.00 per person per night. This includes bed linens and towels, a fully equipped kitchen, two large stone fireplaces, two barbeque grills, and two covered picnic tables. There are 379 acres for hiking with a small mountain right behind the Lodge that has an excellent view down the Raquette River Valley. You need not commit to the whole time period. Several nights to a week would be fine with me. Items of interest in the area include: Lake Placid, The Adirondack Museum, The Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks, Boldt Castle and the Thousand Island Boat Tours, The St. Lawrence FDR Power Project, Upper Canada Village, Lake Champlain and Vermont are also within striking distance. The Lodge web-site is I can be reached at [email=appraisr@twcny.rr.com]appraisr@twcny.rr.com[/email]until 8/2 at noon. After that time leave a message for Bob at Catamount Lodge 315-262-2255