• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

AGV SportModular Helmet Carbon

Daboo

Asking $299, plus shipping. Originally purchased for over $600. Size is XL. AGV says the XL fits 60-61 cm or 23.6-24.0 . IMHO, it fits larger than AGV states.

Helmet is like new. Purchased at Cycle Gear. Unfortunately, I wore it outside. The original store manager said he'd take it back. Unfortunately, they changed store managers and the new manager wouldn't take it back. My loss is your gain.

AGV's description.
Entirely built in Carbon Fiber (shell and chin), this specific structure achieves the same protection performance of MotoGP’s Pista GP R in an incredibly light weight construction, combing the highest levels of comfort and safety. Designed to offer 190° horizontal view as the human eye capability, SportModular has been conceived in the wind tunnel for superior quietness, aero stability and ventilation.

My take: It'll bring a smile to your face every time you pick it up. This is the lightest helmet I've found. Your neck will appreciate it too on long rides.

Ventilation is superb. The top flows a lot of air and even the chin vent puts a lot of air onto your face. The interior lining has a summer side and a winter side to give you the best comfort all year long.

For an excellent review please look at

AGV stock image:
tfJZ1U6.jpeg

MIBKd4E.png

jIkVg7y.jpg

eGuz4PZ.jpg

Chris