• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ALL SOLD*******Motorcycle Gear Sale*****ALL SOLD

COGnosticator

Nothing sold at the rally so the below is for sale plus actual shipping.  I haven't taken any pictures yet but will tomorrow

Prices listed , want this stuff out of the garage.

Everything is SOLD, thanks guys  :great:

Thanks

I'd like to buy the First Gear Teton Jacket, can you send me a pic?. Can you send pics of the pants too?

NYbiomed said:
I'd like to buy the First Gear Teton Jacket, can you send me a pic?. Can you send pics of the pants too?

Here is the jacket, I will get pictures of the pants and other items tomorrow

164846873.V9vt9wLF.teton.jpg

Looks good, if it doesn't fit right, no big loss, I'm typically a large....I'll wait to see pics of the TPG pants, before I PayPal, but send me you PP email with estimated shipping charges.

:great:

NYbiomed said:
Looks good, if it doesn't fit right, no big loss, I'm typically a large....I'll wait to see pics of the TPG pants, before I PayPal, but send me you PP email with estimated shipping charges.

:great:

These come with a heavy quilted liner that are great in the cold.  Paypal is  cognosticator@yahoo.com

164846904.PLhCgoU4.tpgpants.jpg

Damn, I'll take the set then! I really think I need pants more come to think of it. Shipping to 12528?

NYbiomed said:
Damn, I'll take the set then! I really think I need pants more come to think of it. Shipping to 12528?

I will get a cost for shipping this morning and let you know.  I am going to get a price from USPS regular shipping unless you want something else.

NYbiomed said:
USPS is fine, still hovering at the freezing mark around here, so no real rush, thanks.

USPS is showing $22 to  ship, let's make it $15 shipping I will eat the balance, so $122 for both items  shipped and paypal is

cognosticator@yahoo.com

I can get it out today, already boxed up.

andydude said:
How old and what kind of condition is the rev'it jacket ??

I can only guess I have had it 5 years but really can't remember.  I use to buy gear all the time when I had a job, thus the reason I am trying to sell all this stuff I don't use. 

It does have the upgraded back pad which is very thick.

I would give it a 7/8 out of 10.  No rips or tears or pilling or fraying  etc.  For $50 it is a great buy since I paid $300 plus for it new.

Victor Salisbury said:
Hi Jerry,

If the slider jeans are still available, I'll take 'em

They are yours Vic

BTW, they do have armor in the knees, I guess old age killed my memory but I went out and checked them and they do