• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Americade

Jerseydog

Big Wheel
I know the Americade rally is the week before our rally but I've been going to Lake George for the last 6 years. Next year I will change my plans. My wife and I camp in Warrensburg and invite anyone coming to LG to get in touch with me for a barbaque and a ride. I have 4 other friends that also camp with us and it would be great if any of you would be interested in getting together.

Don't change your plans just yet. The COG rally dates do change. In 2006 the rally was held end of June, into July. In 2007 the rally was in August. It is early June 2008 & 2009. We would find out about 2010 until the announcement at the national. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Thanks for the insite. My friends would of been disapointed if I told them I won't make it next year. I still might try to stop at the COG rally for 1 night if things work out.

I've been trying to make it to Americade for years, but something keeps coming up. Course this year, I'll be a bit busy getting ready for the National, but do keep us informed on this as one of these years I am going to attend. Already started saving my green stamps. :) tcars John