• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Annitori Quick Shifter & Ivans Delkevic Full System Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingedspirit

Finally completed the install on my 2009 C14.  A bit tight to get in there for the connectors (they are double now) but not impossible.
Flashlight doesn't help much. Get a pair or two of long needle nose pliers. I got 3 off the coil on the right and one on the left.
I removed the brackets under the mid fairing too.

Had a problem with the first wiring harness. One of the wires was loose from the connector. It made a misfire so it was not possible to check with the harness in place. I recommend giving all the wires a tug before installation.  I contacted Annitorri about the problem and they could not have been better. Next Day shipped a new harness. Stuff happens and they got right on it.

It's a really fun addition to have.  I slowed down the shift time and increased the sensitivity to suit me.

Some say it doesn't like the 1-2 shift but it works good on mine. Shifts are smoother in the upper gears as you'd imagine.

Works great with the flash. Really makes it sportier.  :motonoises: The flash really picked up the mid range and top end and man is it smooooth!

The header does lose a bit on the low end but I'm not below 3000rpms much unless in going two up then it doesn't matter much to me.

It's a nice combination for a sportier ride, or shift it normally and cruise.  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.