• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Another amazing creation by Andreas Georgades

willyp

Iron Butt
Wow, this is over the top even for Andreas. If your not familer with that name he is the guy who is best known for combining two Honda CBX motors and making a V-12 monster. Behold the H-16! 16 Cylinder H16 Engine to Power New Motorcycle Under Construction by Andreas Georgeades

h16-engine-initial-position-check1.jpg

It is a huge motor to be sure! Ever since I saw the CBX V-12 a few years ago I have been envisioning the Connie with another bank of clys to make a V-8. :O

You are right about that, and I don't think I really want an H-16, a V-12, or even a V-8 in the Connie. It's would be too much for the kind of riding I like to do. I already have enough documentation from local and state police to prove the 1000cc I got is enough!

Ok, well, almost enough! ;)

But it is amazing to see what someone did, and he did it in a little garage with no CNC, no fancy CAD color by number stress analyzing software, just plain old measure it up, lay it out and mill it up. And plenty of good thinking.